• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

I'm no longer lurking for Hazel ^^ I just got the cutie.
Instead can I lurk for Fauna and Bunnie please?

Is he still available? He's a dreamie for my boyfriend's town so he'll take him. I can pay any amt of tbt for him.

Is he still available? He's a dreamie for my boyfriend's town so he'll take him. I can pay any amt of tbt for him.

He is! He's currently 1 tbt. Add my FC, I'll open my gates in 10, is that okay?:)

Awesome, thank you so much!! His FC is 2079-7335-3293, his mayor is Blue and his town is Nuvema. Sending tbt now!

Okay, he's on his way! :D

Thanks so much again!! :D

Back