• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 〈 kara's art stop ー FULL ー PU: ... 〉

bump !! one more slot open— might start a few tonight along with other art projects.

Last edited:
Sorry nvm
I'll let someone else take the slot

Last edited:
cute cute cute!!!!

i was wondering if i could get ur first example (sketched with a single color (( preferably dark blue!!)) ) this character x (her hat doesnt have stars anymore!!)!!! also- could her facial expression kinda be ://

tysm!! i'd be willing 2 pay 60 tbt!!!

fc4z438.gif

Are slots filled yet? :0

if not I'd like one of my mayor C: (waist up - colored)

Last edited:
heyo !! finally finished another commission, Naekoya's !

image.jpg

i shaded a bit and filled in some parts of the drawing so it wouldn't be super plain, haha ! if you don't like that, tell me and i'll delete it ! <3

another spot is open !

Last edited:
could i have an uncolored headshot for 50 tbt ! (and could you use like a pastel blue lining pls tysm) of this character: here

heyo !! finally finished another commission, Naekoya's !

i shaded a bit and filled in some parts of the drawing so it wouldn't be super plain, haha ! if you don't like that, tell me and i'll delete it ! <3

another spot is open !

OMG!! it's sooo adorable eek! Thank you thank you ~ noo I love the shading it's perfect <333 love it ; w;

Back