• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Kapp'n is gone..

Space_Toast2068

Bells
Switch
1344-4872-9997
So, I was moving stuff around with the ACNL Save Editor, and after simply moving the boat dock a tiny bit. When loading back in, Kapp'n was gone, nowhere to be seen. Any advice on bringing him back? I need him for island tours online :(

Update: Thanks guys! I managed to bring kapp'n back!

Last edited:
don't mess with the dock and island shipping box in the save editor. there's a specific way they have to be formatted. the dock must be one to the left and 8 down (or 9 down, i'm not exactly sure) from the shipping box (which must be on the shore).

This is why I decided not to try hacking. lol

I'm sorry about what happened, though there are set rules on what not to mess with in the Save Editor. Try going back into the editor and readding Kapp'n in the exact same spot he was before. As stated above, Kapp'n has to be in a specific place for the game to work properly.

If this does not work- the game may be corrupted, just as it would be if you deleted the plaza stone or waterfall.

Last edited:
Thank You!

don't mess with the dock and island shipping box in the save editor. there's a specific way they have to be formatted. the dock must be one to the left and 8 down (or 9 down, i'm not exactly sure) from the shipping box (which must be on the shore).

Thanks! this is definitely the cause. although, you got any tips on how to "zoom out" from the grid part of the editor? because I noticed that when looking at my acres, that map shows more of the water than the grid map. and I kinda need to zoom out to properly place the dock back where it should.

Back