Selling ❤ Kandise's Signatures │ signatures closed │ avatars closed ❤

I just looked at their FB page, says they're looking at back end stuff right now, should be checking the front end soon whatever that means xD

(I understand that you are closed but I just want to place an order for when you are open if you don't mind:) )
Name:Kristina
Town Name: Tropican
DA:4600-4225-0743
Town Phrase:Town of Paradise
Dream Villagers:Bam, Rosie, Phoebe, Chief, Mitzi, Stitches, Kitty, Julian, Wolfgang, Whitney*
Background Choice and Shape :http://38.media.tumblr.com/67fed7979bf649325bf5b8b92a83ee0a/tumblr_nahlewnuds1sq67v0o2_400.gif
Two Curve
Color Choice:n/a
Overall Theme: Cherryblossom
Font:cursive
Mayor Chibi: Yes
Special Requests: May you please put on there that a peach is my native fruit. Also I would like a pixel of a purple or pink rose(which ever looks better to you) next to all my Dreamies EXCEPT Whitney. The rose states that I achieved that Dreamie:)

image.jpg

Thank you so much! Don't worry I'm in no rush to get it. <333

Last edited:
Thanks for all the bumps everyone ^.^ It makes me super happy to see all the bump :*

I had a light sensitive migraine yesterday and couldn't even look at my computer, I'm so sorry for being behind on my orders but I'm going to spend today catching up (in order) thank you for understanding, and as always PM me if you have any questions

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'm temporarily closing all slots in the shop until I can catch up xD

Alright so this is the weekend that keeps on giving. I have no wifi in my house now :/

Back