• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling ❤ Kandise's Signatures │ signatures closed │ avatars closed ❤

Thanks for all the bumps as always :D you're the best <3

Could you do me a huge favor (or like anyone) I was having issues with I THINK my computer making my shop images not show up, because I fixed it on my computer. But I'm paranoid and would like someone else to verify that my shop front still is displaying images xD

bumpity :3

Hey guys, I know neopets is down so bisou's chibi maker is as well (boo). So, if you place your order now without the chibi but put a note that you're waiting for the chibi maker, I'll PM you once it opens again ^.^

Oh no xD I struggle too xD I don't know what I'm going to do when it's winter because I love all of them. Probably change on like a weekly basis xD

--

4 slots open for signatures, 3 for avatars

Oh no xD I struggle too xD I don't know what I'm going to do when it's winter because I love all of them. Probably change on like a weekly basis xD

--

4 slots open for signatures, 3 for avatars

Ooh, I have the same thing in mind, haha. I want like a special winter themed signature for the winter, I already have a geeky town phrase in mind xD plus I want a new 'normal' signature. Signatures are totally addictive! xD

I know xD it's even worse when you know how to make them. I'm literally always like "I wanna change it" xD I only change it like once a month because I'm kept busy with everyone else's though.

If you haven't you should look at the 4th background link. All of my current favorites are in there, and a lot of them I haven't seen on other sites.

I know xD it's even worse when you know how to make them. I'm literally always like "I wanna change it" xD I only change it like once a month because I'm kept busy with everyone else's though.

If you haven't you should look at the 4th background link. All of my current favorites are in there, and a lot of them I haven't seen on other sites.

Haha, I can imagine ;p
You are doing a great job though! :blush: I have seen quite some people around with your signatures and they're lovely :)

I think I've made up my mind though! I like this background.

Mayor Name: Rignelda
Town Name: Moon
DA/FC: Only my DA, which is: 6200-3331-3285
Town Phrase: 'the dazzling town of' (same as the one now)
Current Villagers: Annalisa, Graham, Static, Fuchsia, Deli and Miranda (moving in tomorrow, right on my pink carnations ;_; you have no idea how many times I switched my DS off in the hope she'd be plotting her house elsewhere, lol)
Dream Villagers: Marshal, Merry, Fang and Cherry
Background Choice and Shape: Rectangle
Color Choice: Maybe the color of the leaves? Bit orange/pink/light red like
Overall town theme: Don't really have one
Font Style: I'll leave this up to you again
Mayor Chibi: Yeah, but I'll have to wait untill Neopets is working again, which will probably be tomorrow
Special Requests: Could my current villagers have a small leaf in the color of the leaves in the background onto or next to them, as some sort of 'dreamie obtained sign'? If this is not possible, it's okay

Shall I send you the 60 TBT right away?

Edit: forgot the background: tumblr_n8dy65zupt1sq67v0o8_400.jpg

Last edited:

yes mam :3 send away ^.^ I'll have it done tomorrow, I'll try and get 90% done today so I just have to put in the mayor chibi tomorrow.

(however, a link to the background choice would be a huge help xD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, TYSM :3 I love when I'm posting about and see one of my signatures I'm always like yay ^.^

yes mam :3 send away ^.^ I'll have it done tomorrow, I'll try and get 90% done today so I just have to put in the mayor chibi tomorrow.

(however, a link to the background choice would be a huge help xD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, TYSM :3 I love when I'm posting about and see one of my signatures I'm always like yay ^.^

I've send you the bells and this should be the link to the background, it's on the 25th of July post (i've inserted a picture of it in my previous post so you can see which one I want): http://november-grace.tumblr.com/tagged/pixel-scenery

I'm looking forward to it :blush:

Last edited:
cToqmM.gif

Mayor Name: McKenzie
Town Name: Hearts
DA/FC: DC: 5200-4626-7131 FC: 1006-0168-4184
Town Phrase: Can you hear the Tick-tock of:
Current Villagers: Gabi
Dream Villagers: Bunnie, Carmen, Coco, Genji, O'Hare, Ruby, Snake
Background Choice and Shape: Pointed, http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3mjokDSsI1rv68y7o1_400.gif
Color Choice: Red, Green (like flower stems), Pink, and White
Overall town theme: I'm still working on it, but it's names and going to be based off a video game that was based off Alice in wonderland (does that make sense?) So kinda like the Queen of hearts castle/land
Font Style: cursive
Mayor Chibi: When Noepets is working again I will submit it ^.^
Special Requests: Can you try to put them in the heart in the middle? If you can't fit them all thats ok, and put the town phrase above the town name? ^.^

Should I send the 85 tbt now?

mzxTUQ.gif

Name: starlark
Background Choice: x
Banner and Phrase: starlark
Character: x please make the background invisible or just get it straight from hzl's shop, I'm on a tablet ;-;
Color Choice: sky theme? dark blue, light blue, white, gold
Special Requests: i don't think so! :)

Perfect! I'll have it done in a couple hours as soon as I receive payment ^.^ as neopets is down I'm not making a signature today :/

WHAT?!?! NEOPETS DOWN?
good grief I haven't seen that in a long time
Blimey, I haven't even been on Neopets in a long time xD but still! They're rarely down!

WHAT?!?! NEOPETS DOWN?
good grief I haven't seen that in a long time
Blimey, I haven't even been on Neopets in a long time xD but still! They're rarely down!

Lols I haven't been on in years either xD but Bisou has the most popular chibi maker. I followed the link rabbit hole to their FB page and discovered they're moving servers, and getting rid of a couple of their off-branch sites.

Lols I haven't been on in years either xD but Bisou has the most popular chibi maker. I followed the link rabbit hole to their FB page and discovered they're moving servers, and getting rid of a couple of their off-branch sites.

Ooh, right! That might take a while then ;-;
What does that mean exactly? Like the third-party/nickelodeon endorsements?
I remember when I farmed that game where you had to watch Nickelodeon adverts every day, I can remember the Spongebob cooking mania or whatever advert off by heart...

Back