Shop Kairi Kitten's Signature Shop - (。◕‿◕。)-(Accepting Waiting List)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do it now, as I will get to yours immediately after the first order, or you can wait until I have begun yours^^ But I will need the tbt first.:)

Thank you for the tbt, finishing up my first order^^ Need to animate the villagers and add some key sprites still, working as plausibly fast as possible xD

Last edited:
Slow and steady wins the race so I'm sorry if I make you feel rushed!

Oh gosh no, it's alright lol I think I make myself feel rushed haha xD no worries:D And I agree, just need to upload the first one now^^

Be back in a moment I think my mom just got back and I am hoping with groceries xD Otherwise I shall be back.

Next order will be started asap when I get back^^

Last edited:
Thanks so much Kairi. I made sure to subscribe to this thread. Good luck with VideoDame's. <3

Okay, thank you~ And you did really well on Stepheroo's signature.

Thanks both of you^_^ And thank you very much for subscribing<3 I just love hearing positive feedback^_^ Okie doke all ready to start yours VideoDame^_~ I will make sure to mention at 7:30 or so I shall go and get a pizza with my mom as we are as foodless as hobos ;_; So I will continue after dinner, so excited to start^^

Ok so I will do VideoDame's right after dinner since I feel most inspired while working all the way through, I apologize for the delay Dx it will be finished in 1-2 hours, sorry for any inconvenience I haven't eaten much today:eek:

Last edited:
Take your time, I don't mind. I'll be here till like, 3 am? lol. Just have fun and enjoy pizza, ya know?

Take your time, I don't mind. I'll be here till like, 3 am? lol. Just have fun and enjoy pizza, ya know?

I am usually on until 4-5 am so yup xD And I appreciate it, I shall come back and make it ultra lovely<3 I will certainly enjoy my pizza^^

Whoo pizza was superb and getting started now:D

Last edited:
Glad to hear cuz oh man am I in the mood for pizza too. Can't wait to see it, but also take your time, lol.

Glad to hear cuz oh man am I in the mood for pizza too. Can't wait to see it, but also take your time, lol.

Sorry for the wait, ate and then got ugh well cramps Dx so took some advil and I am already in the middle of working on it, yay for feeling a little better:p Looking pretty lovey if I do say so myself<<(^_^)

Glad to hear you're feeling better. The risk of pizza is high but in the end we always come back. I'm sure the signature will look great when you're done.

Glad to hear you're feeling better. The risk of pizza is high but in the end we always come back. I'm sure the signature will look great when you're done.

It's actually the monthly kind lawl xD anyways it certainly will be lovely once I have finished with it<3 But glad I was able to enjoy dinner before the pain set in hehe:cool:

Whew, lots of work put into it<3 Gonna PM you in case^^

Last edited:
It's really great, I can tell how hard you worked! I love the font too, thanks for putting the music note in,lol.

I wanted to ask about the flower crowns that I was hoping for. If it was too much trouble to put them on the small spritez, then I understand completely because it's really nice how it is.

It's really great, I can tell how hard you worked! I love the font too, thanks for putting the music note in,lol.

I wanted to ask about the flower crowns that I was hoping for. If it was too much trouble to put them on the small spritez, then I understand completely because it's really nice how it is.

Ack I shall add that in whoops Dx I am sorry I am distracted by other things and music haha. One moment let me get something pretty to add;) If I can't figure it out I will refund 20 tbt lol let me see what I can do^^

Last edited:
woooow omg *o* all your signatures are so pretty, i feel like i could stay in this thread forever. i don't even need another signature but i feel like ordering ten more or something so i can stare at them all day. LOL

Okay, thank you very much!~ All is forgiven, I know how much that...thing .. can really distract you.

woooow omg *o* all your signatures are so pretty, i feel like i could stay in this thread forever. i don't even need another signature but i feel like ordering ten more or something so i can stare at them all day. LOL

Lol to be honest I feel the same way and sometimes sit there staring at my work xD And thanks so very, very much:blush: Makes me so happy that people love my designs<<(^_^)\

Also updated the sig for you VideoDame^^ I found a pixel flower crown, resized and made a lovely pink let me know if you like the fix^^

It's perfect now, thank you so much. I envy your skills.

You are quite welcome<3 If you or anyone else lurking has gotten a sig could you please rate my thread what you think of my sigs<<(^_^)\ Would be super appreciated^^ And haha, these skills sadly took 10 of my 13 years of designing ugh a long road to take but oh so worth it and exciting:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back