Shop Kairi Kitten's Signature Shop - (。◕‿◕。)-(Accepting Waiting List)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Treigh of Tropia
Font(s): anything that seems fitting.
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): i would like the bg on your tumblr with the orange seat and the pool around it. sorry i couldn't find out how to link it.
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif or image on it): n/a
Mayor pic(this is optional unless you have a custom image for me to use): n/a
Text placement: Below
Border shape: Circular Rectangle
Pattern: hexagons for the frame.
Frame decoration: thin.
Dreamies added? yes.
Dream Villagers: Francine (obtained), Chrissy (obtained), Eunice (obtained), Sprinkle, Marina, Muffy, Pecan, Flurry, Cookie, and Diana.
Current villagers: n/a
Leaving Villagers: n/a
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.) red rose for obtained. white rose for dreamies.
Native fruit: peach
Animated or Still? animated.

Thanks for posting^^waking up first as I slept late and will add you second to orders right now. Gonna get started on both once I have some energy; just had some coffee^_^

And apparently I need to fix my sig Dx one moment haha.

Ok fixed, and under 250px whew^^, I shall be careful with height, especially if anyone has text in their sigs. Ok gonna get started on the two orders right now:)

Last edited:
You're so welcome^_^ I love designing so I put at least 2+ hours into every design, that and I am such a perfectionist with it xD

Just love seeing my work displayed in other sigs^_^it looks great:D

Last edited:
You're so welcome^_^ I love designing so I put at least 2+ hours into every design, that and I am such a perfectionist with it xD

Just love seeing my work displayed in other sigs^_^it looks great:D

Bump from 3rd page ;_; Revised my entire page and will be adding new patterns/ updated prices^_^

Oh, my gosh! Your siggys are so pretty. :'D
I wanted to try making my own later, but you put me to shame lol.
I was also wondering, where do you guys find the little pixel animal crossing villagers?

Oh, my gosh! Your siggys are so pretty. :'D
I wanted to try making my own later, but you put me to shame lol.
I was also wondering, where do you guys find the little pixel animal crossing villagers?

D'aww thank you so much:blush: I have been in design for years so I enjoy making sigs here xD
I think your sig is plenty cute*_* Love those pics, I adore chibi villagers^^ as for the sprites including key sprites you can easily get them here:

Pixel Masterpost

I admit I was wondering where all the sprites were from before while making my first TBT signature haha.

And at first they only were 170 TBT, decided to up it a little due to the quality taking hours to get right xD anyways thanks again:D

Last edited:
D'aww thank you so much:blush: I have been in design for years so I enjoy making sigs here xD
I think your sig is plenty cute*_* Love those pics, I adore chibi villagers^^ as for the sprites including key sprites you can easily get them here:

Pixel Masterpost

I admit I was wondering where all the sprites were from before while making my first TBT signature haha.

Ahh, thanks for the link! It definitely beats going to google and having to resize all the huge pics lol.
Took forever~~
If I wasn;t saving up for collectibles, I'd definitely buy from you. xD
Good luck on your shop, although not much is going on this late v.v)

Ahh, thanks for the link! It definitely beats going to google and having to resize all the huge pics lol.
Took forever~~
If I wasn;t saving up for collectibles, I'd definitely buy from you. xD
Good luck on your shop, although not much is going on this late v.v)

Oh wow! O_O resizing is a pain Dx Very happy you can now get the right size^_^ Haha I see how popular the collectibles are, no problem at all hope you get what you're after:D You can always come back when you're done *hint hint*:p

Yup I just felt like my thread needed a bump on page 3 sadly, and I may just relax tonight with ACNL hehe, really need my stupid last two non-dreamies to ping me, ugly mammoth Tucker and annoying Ankha Dx

Last edited:
Oh wow! O_O resizing is a pain Dx Very happy you can now get the right size^_^ Haha I see how popular the collectibles are, no problem at all hope you get what you're after:D You can always come back when you're done *hint hint*:p

Yup I just felt like my thread needed a bump on page 3 sadly, and I may just relax tonight with ACNL hehe, really need my stupid last two non-dreamies to ping me, ugly mammoth Tucker and annoying Ankha Dx

OMG YOU DID NOT JUST GIVE MY GODDESS ANKHA HATE.
If you're free, want to go to my town? I need the company lol. So bored~~
But this is what I get for switching my schedule since summer break started...
*wants to show you my Ankha sanctuary.

tumblr_mhcyw2s9ib1s3tkzzo1_400.jpg

OMG YOU DID NOT JUST GIVE MY GODDESS ANKHA HATE.
If you're free, want to go to my town? I need the company lol. So bored~~
But this is what I get for switching my schedule since summer break started...
*wants to show you my Ankha sanctuary.

View attachment 53809

I love her design and stuff, but really? In my fairy-tale Vegas nuh-uh not working for me Dx Too historical lol:p And sure why not^_^ I can add your FC right now xD Let me get my 3DS on.

Whoo making friends on TBT with my pwnsome sigs:cool: Anyways 3DS now<<(^_^

Last edited:
I love her design and stuff, but really? In my fairy-tale Vegas nuh-uh not working for me Dx Too historical lol:p And sure why not^_^ I can add your FC right now xD Let me get my 3DS on.

Whoo making friends on TBT with my pwnsome sigs:cool: Anyways 3DS now<<(^_^

xD Lol, I couldn't pic between themes so I meshed them to perfection!
:cool: Like a boss~~
I'll be opening in a sec~~ and ignore the trash scattered about as I just opened shop on tbt and...
I hate having to switch characters to get stuff! Ughh.

hi! i was wondering if it was okay to ask you to edit/update the signature i ordered from you? i recently obtained octavian, so i'd like to add a pink lily next to him. just let me know if it's ok and i'll send the tbt for the update!

hi! i was wondering if it was okay to ask you to edit/update the signature i ordered from you? i recently obtained octavian, so i'd like to add a pink lily next to him. just let me know if it's ok and i'll send the tbt for the update!

I can certainly update^_^ will do that in a little bit, will let you know when I am finished.:)

Kawaii Cupcakes- Thanks so much, thanks for the interest, just let me know if you'd like one when you're able to:D

Username: Stepheroo
Font(s): Just anything fancy that you think looks best.
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A):
tumblr_n7x4e8Oj0b1tffjf5o5_500.jpg
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif or image on it): Is it possible to have the villager pixels wiggle, or something? If not, it's good.
Mayor pic(this is optional unless you have a custom image for me to use): Nahhh.
Text placement: None
Pattern: None
Frame decoration: None
Mayor/Town name: Mayor Steph of Bumble
Dream Address/Friend Code: 2036-6980-0640
Dreamies added? yes
Dream Villagers: Merengue*, Tia, Fuchsia*, Kabuki, Marina*, Julian*, Beau, Rod, Chrissy*, Francine* (* = gotten)
Current villagers:
Leaving Villagers:
Any sprites? Yes. Just a little icon added next to the obtained ones.
Native fruit: Cherry
Animated or Still? Animated

If I did something wrong, please let me know. Your work is so cute, oh my gosh.
EDIT: And please, please tell me how to send you the TBT. /shot

Last edited:
Username: Stepheroo
Font(s): Just anything fancy that you think looks best.
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif or image on it): Is it possible to have the villager pixels wiggle, or something? If not, it's good.
Mayor pic(this is optional unless you have a custom image for me to use): Nahhh.
Text placement: None
Pattern: None
Frame decoration: None
Mayor/Town name: Mayor Steph of Bumble
Dream Address/Friend Code: 2036-6980-0640
Dreamies added? yes
Dream Villagers: Merengue*, Tia, Fuchsia*, Kabuki, Marina*, Julian*, Beau, Rod, Chrissy*, Francine* (* = gotten)
Current villagers:
Leaving Villagers:
Any sprites? Yes. Just a little icon added next to the obtained ones.
Native fruit: Cherry

If I did something wrong, please let me know. Your work is so cute, oh my gosh.
EDIT: And please, please tell me how to send you the TBT. /shot

Thanks so much^_^ will put you down on the first order<<(^_^) Yes if you click my bells section where it says 100 it says transfer and you can choose the amount you want to transfer:) Hope that made sense xD And I can definitely make them wiggle, I will see how it looks; if you like it then that is what matters most^^

Oh and if you want the extra wiggle animation as each frame takes time it would be 20 extra tbt, if you want them still just 200:)

Oh and whoops this would be my mistake, can you specify if it is the dream address or friend code?^^

Last edited:
Thanks so much^_^ will put you down on the first order<<(^_^) Yes if you click my bells section where it says 100 it says transfer and you can choose the amount you want to transfer:) Hope that made sense xD And I can definitely make them wiggle, I will see how it looks; if you like it then that is what matters most^^

Oh and if you want the extra wiggle animation as each frame takes time it would be 20 extra tbt, if you want them still just 200:)

Oh and whoops this would be my mistake, can you specify if it is the dream address or friend code?^^

Yes, that made sense! I just want a subtle wiggling or bouncing thing. I can add the extra 20 TBT.

And Friend Code! Thanks so so much!

Yes, that made sense! I just want a subtle wiggling or bouncing thing. I can add the extra 20 TBT.

And Friend Code! Thanks so so much!

I can certainly do that:D And you're quite welcome^^ Never mind got it haha xD after I get my patterns up, I shall start on it:)

Getting to work yay^_^

Whew getting there, taking a short lunch break since I am getting very hungry, be back very shortly to continue^_^

Last edited:
Username: VideoDame

Font(s): Something big and bold please?

Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A):

http://38.media.tumblr.com/01213a92ad3c627941d93a273fff2025/tumblr_n80w5aW8dW1tffjf5o3_250.gif

Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif or image on it): My town is very flowery. If you could add flower crowns that would be lovely. If not, then sorry I asked.

Mayor pic(this is optional unless you have a custom image for me to use): No thank you

Text placement: Above/Below/None(see below) Below

Border shape: Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner: Banner

Pattern: (I can either use this as the background or add it to a frame decoration-see below) 2

Frame decoration: (see below) Thin rounded downwards

Mayor/Town name: Maria/ Lumiose♪

Dream Address: 4300-3292-1828

Friend Code: 0533-5316-3961

Dreamies added? no

Dream Villagers: None

Current villagers: Kid Cat, Rosie, Chief, Francine, Lolly, Mira, Papi, Diana, Chrissy, and Marshal
Leaving Villagers: None

Any sprites? yes. For current vilagers

Native fruit:

Username: VideoDame

Font(s): Something big and bold please?

http://38.media.tumblr.com/01213a92ad3c627941d93a273fff2025/tumblr_n80w5aW8dW1tffjf5o3_250.gif

Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif or image on it): My town is very flowery. If you could add flower crowns that would be lovely. If not, then sorry I asked.

Mayor pic(this is optional unless you have a custom image for me to use): No thank you

Text placement: Above/Below/None(see below) Below

Border shape: Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner: Banner

Pattern: (I can either use this as the background or add it to a frame decoration-see below) 2

Frame decoration: (see below) Thin rounded downwards

Mayor/Town name: Maria/ Lumiose♪

Dream Address: 4300-3292-1828

Friend Code: 0533-5316-3961

Dreamies added? no

Dream Villagers: None

Current villagers: Kid Cat, Rosie, Chief, Francine, Lolly, Mira, Papi, Diana, Chrissy, and Marshal
Leaving Villagers: None

Any sprites? yes. For current vilagers

Native fruit:

Will put you on the order list I can add a flower crown, I shall see if I can find something cute and suitable^_^ The total will be 220 tbt if that is alright, I will start on you right after lunch and finishing the first order:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back