Auction Kabuki Moving Out

Finnoli

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Kabuki is moving out of my town in the 8th of this month. My game is currently set to June 28th and I've been going forward 2 days at a time after maintaining paths and weeds and making sure none of the villagers I want to keep are moving. As such I can wait a bit for any offers and for people to be available. I am looking for 30+ TBT or 5 mil+ IGB. I would also be willing to trade for dreamies, which include the following: Fauna, Jacques, Lolly, Mitzi, Peck, Shep.

i'll take him, but i need some time! i'm going to reset my town soon and can't take him until then.
i'll give you the 5 mil igb now though, since i won't have it after i reset :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you don't want my offer please tell me so i'll stop watching this thread, hahah..
i can go up to 10 mil.

I am interested in your offer and would definitely be able to give you some time. I'm just wondering how exactly we could work this out with you resetting your town. I guess you could come over to my town and drop the bells off and then come back again once your ready. I'm going to wait a bit longer to see if any other offers come in though, is that alright?

I am interested in your offer and would definitely be able to give you some time. I'm just wondering how exactly we could work this out with you resetting your town. I guess you could come over to my town and drop the bells off and then come back again once your ready. I'm going to wait a bit longer to see if any other offers come in though, is that alright?

that's fine with me! i still have things to do before i reset anyway, it would be up to a few days
sorry if i seemed rude or anything >~<

You didn't seem rude at all, you're fine! I should be ready in a little bit here, I'll PM you when I am!

uhh--- would it be rude to offer?
i can do 35 tbt and i also have peck in my town! but he just moved in so it'll be a bit for me to get him to move out..

Back