• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

K.K. Slider

Aquasplash

Bells
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Silver Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
I feel like that if K.K. Slider was a real artist his one hit wonder song would be Go k.K. Rider. It was the very first K.K. song I ever heard back in the glory days of AC Gamecube. I can't say I have any favorite songs of his at this point in time.

I've headcanoned that real!KK would have composed the hourly music too and his one hit wonder would have been Wild World's 2AM. It even has a KK mix in Brawl. I can imagine GO KK Rider being a cult favorite, like it was something he wrote for an action show.

There's too many of them to choose a favorite, but I'm partial to using Bossa and Stale Cupcakes in my rooms.

KK Disco is soo good live and in the aircheck I'm sure it would be really popular if he was real

Back