• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Justin Bieber "Buys" Nintendo 3DS

I've yet to watch it, I like Justin, I like Mariah, and I like the song, but I haven't heard his version. I book marked it so I'll listen to it later and share my thoughts

As long as the thread does not turn into a hate thread i'm fine.

3ds until then = awesome
3ds now = less awesome

I'm edgy and cool because I dislike someone successful and famous.

Don't hate the player (Justin Bieber) hate the game (his music).

This.
Also I feel good, I guess?

^^my reaction exactly. And he was really stashing them into his cart, he was very excited. It got a lot of screen time, as apposed to those sneakers. He actually "used" it kind of for a little bit. It probably will do good for sales, which is good because some of the moves nintendo has made with the 3DS haven't been the smartest and sales have suffered because of them.

^^my reaction exactly. And he was really stashing them into his cart, he was very excited. It got a lot of screen time, as apposed to those sneakers. He actually "used" it kind of for a little bit. It probably will do good for sales, which is good because some of the moves nintendo has made with the 3DS haven't been the smartest and sales have suffered because of them.

Ohh, so Justin Beiber buying the 3DS will increase the sells marketing?

Ohh, so Justin Beiber buying the 3DS will increase the sells marketing?

Well some people will see that and think, "God golly gosh! Justin Bieber likes the 3DS, now I want one!" And in general it will inform more people of it. There's no guarantee that people will want one, but it is a definite possibility.

Well some people will see that and think, "God golly gosh! Justin Bieber likes the 3DS, now I want one!" And in general it will inform more people of it. There's no guarantee that people will want one, but it is a definite possibility.

Ohh ok. For me, I've always wanted one so he didn't really make a difference XD

I am a person that don't really care for celebrities...

Pretty immature if you're going to like the 3DS less just because Justin Bieber bought one in a music video...
I mean...seriously? -__-

I don't get what the big fuss is about that it's specifically Justin Bieber. It's called product placement, Nintendo creates a contract with the music company/record dealer/etc. to put a product of theirs (in this case the 3DS) in an artist's music video.

The song is actually pretty good, I hate Justin Bieber but I can't deny his duet with Marriah.

People have been playing videogames in music videos forever whats the big deal.

Back