• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Just the Little Things.

Your feet in the snow at winter.
it's so magical

Last edited:
I'm creating an entire town filled with frogs and ducks, and I'm setting it during the rainy season, because my favorite days are when it's pouring rain and there's thunder/lightning!

I'm creating an entire town filled with frogs and ducks, and I'm setting it during the rainy season, because my favorite days are when it's pouring rain and there's thunder/lightning!

Oh, that reminds me! It's so cute (to me) that frog villagers don't use umbrellas when it rains. I thought that was a nice touch.

I love the way the weather influences things. I love how the villagers clap when I reel in a fish and they watch me. I love how when they're walking on the beach if they're a bird there's little bird prints, etc.

I love the reactions of the villagers too! The pitfall seeds have gotten me a few times and they'll be shocked and anxious as you're struggling in the ground! Haha. It also happened once when I was walking with Isabelle around town, and she reacted the same way.

Here's another one I just noticed because I had someone over in my town a minute ago: when you select "end multiplayer session" and you wave goodbye at the train station~

AAhh where to begin, so many! Not sure if these can be considered "little things", buttttt, the music, the color palettes, making snow people, the sounds of the beach's waters moving, when villagers bow, twirling your umbrella, the little emotion animations you learn, that you can eat fruit and mushrooms, the different ways your town tune can be sung depending on the villager, isabelle being a perfect cinnamon roll all the time, the town plaza, sharks, the fact that you can trap your villagers in holes (bc i am evil), the fact that villagers react to the emotion animations, pitfall seeds lmao, gracie grace's sass, pulling weeds, more probably?? lol

Last edited:
Back