Mafia Just for Fun Micro! Shortnight- Town Win

Ace I seriously do suggest you reevaluate your intentional chaotic and AtE playstyle
I appreciate the advise, but not gonna change to fit others narratives, like I said it is something that works, in most of my games, and even if it made it more difficult for Volt it did work out in the end.

I appreciate the advise, but not gonna change to fit others narratives, like I said it is something that works, in most of my games, and even if it made it more difficult for Volt it did work out in the end.
its a play I think will ultimately backfire, especially once you rand scum. Reading accurately is important yes but also making sure you're being read well and not controversial is also an important skill to get people to believe you. being more clear benefits town so much more

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 6.23.13 PM.png

CONGRATULATIONS VOLT ON YOUR PICK

its a play I think will ultimately backfire, especially once you rand scum. Reading accurately is important yes but also making sure you're being read well and not controversial is also an important skill to get people to believe you. being more clear benefits town so much more
Yes but being in the middle gives me an edge so that town always have a safe from mafia kills player, I rarely I'm top wagon, and that is why you think it works, and is too late, if I played logically you will auto scum me.

you know what
you all had plenty of opportunities but none of you once used the obvious joke in front of you
I was DinoScum, guys, cmon. I'm disappointed in you. Including you, Bianca lol

ugh wish i didn't abandon my early remy read

gg, we played well i think, sorry for scumreading you initially ace lol

daniel had to kill me i would have definitely murdered dino lol

Back