• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Just came back from HP5

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
WOW. It is MUCH better than the fourth film... The fifth is quite possibly the best of the bunch. Luna, Bellatrix, Tonks, and others were FANTASTIC casting choices... Especially Luna.

:p

Any of you guys seen the film?

Yup I agree with you, some parts are indeed diffrent from the book but to tell the truth who really cares, it was a great and somewhat epic movie.

I also thought it was the best of them so far, but I personally think it could've been better. ;D

I saw it. And, as a lot of you know by now, I haven't read any of the books, so while a few of my friends found the fifth one dissapointing (they found all the others dissapointing as well), I didn't...I never do.

I liked it, but as I said in a thread of mine a while back, the 3rd one is my favorite of the films.

Bulerias said:
WOW. It is MUCH better than the fourth film... The fifth is quite possibly the best of the bunch. Luna, Bellatrix, Tonks, and others were FANTASTIC casting choices... Especially Luna.

:p

Any of you guys seen the film?
they didn't had the quiditch game where Ron becomes the Keeper.

Yeah, some parts could definitely have been better. They cut out the part where Cho and Harry dine in the Valentine's Day cafe, and then all the Quiddich parts... But meh. I still thought it was a very well-done film.

I'm not going to go and see the movies because they're too different from the book. The 1st 2 were horrible and left out parts and the 3rd was bad too. And I didn't even care to watch the rest.

HP5 movie is made of suck....
it skipped over about 1/2 the book, changed the order of everything, and comepletely screwed up the OWLS... If it hadn't been at a drive-in and transformers (which is awesome) wasn't being show right after, I'd askl for my moneyback,

ac1983fan said:
it skipped over about 1/2 the book, changed the order of everything, and comepletely screwed up the OWLS... If it hadn't been at a drive-in and transformers (which is awesome) wasn't being show right after, I'd askl for my moneyback,
Oh snap!

:eek:

ac1983fan said:
I agree it was poorly made, with most of the details left out.

Super_Naruto said:
The 1st 2 were horrible and left out parts
D:

Those were the only movies that really stayed true to the books. The first was AMAZING, and the second was pretty good. The third, I can agree with you on.

I think most of us agree that the first two movies were as true as can be to the books... Though the later ones veered in other directions. The fourth one was HORRIBLE, undoubtedly the worst in the whole film series. The fifth is perhaps my favorite, though.

ac1983fan said:
Did you just say Transformers was GOOD? Let me tell you something: when you make a movie called effing TRANSFORMERS you don't make the robots side characters and make it about people who I don't care about, you put a cannon human and cover the actually robots.

JJRamone2 said:
ac1983fan said:
Did you just say Transformers was GOOD? Let me tell you something: when you make a movie called effing TRANSFORMERS you don't make the robots side characters and make it about people who I don't care about, you put a cannon human and cover the actually robots.
Transformers sucked. D:

Beside the point that the human dudes sucked, it was just a generic brand action movie. D:

JJRamone2 said:
ac1983fan said:
The best and most successful of the Transformers television series had humans as sidekicks. Thats why they have it in every season now.

I saw the 5th, and they left so much out its ridiculous. I mean, its the shortest film too!!! They left out St. Mungo's Hospital where Harry sees Neville's insane parents and Gilderoy Lockhart (fraud from book 2).

...Man...

Propaganda Man said:
JJRamone2 said:
ac1983fan said:
The best and most successful of the Transformers television series had humans as sidekicks. Thats why they have it in every season now.
"had the humans as SIDEKICKS"

Exactly,
in the movie the Transformers were the sidekicks, and only had one or two really big scenes, whereas it should have been the opposite.

Back