• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway JULIAN, FUCHSIA, FAUNA, BEAU, BAM, DIANA, MERENGUE, MARINA, NANA, BLANCHE

aw my poor baby im sorry I WASNT LOOKING FOR YOU

I WAS TELLING YOU TO WATCH OUT FOR PEOPLE

but you did to yourself dont blame anyone else racist little tool.

Exactly when she meant looking out for you she meant hey IF I SEE YOUR NAME ILL PROBABLY GET ALL ASKFLJSAHFJKSLAFHIJAKSN>JLIJFKLSNJ C:

i like how he said he was trying to start a fresh start with you but he didnt even apologize first?

Leave and don't come back. We showed you what we can do. We will find your 4TH ACCOUNT if you ever make it -_- we are sick of this.

I think Lumpy is the 4th actually. He's had Olaftheanteater, Mochabean, Takoya and lumpy....

smh.

i wish this would end. it'd be a great new year celebration.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Lumpy is the 4th actually. He's had Olaftheanteater, Mochabean, Takoya and lumpy....

Ha. wow. I see you, olaf!

bwahahah.

Last edited:
Are Marnia, Diana and Julian still avalible? If they are, is there any way I can get them? Or are they reserved?

Last edited:
Check out how many cyclers are watching this thread right now .... He ain't getting a new villager any time soon!

but, 3Dew...I know for a fact, you do NOT let your daughter speak this way!

Oh no. She'd be grounded from the computer for liiiife. I did have to teach her what was okay or not to do in other people's towns though. She was used to being able to run around in mine.

My sister is 9 and acts better than this kid does.

I am so proud of that little munchkin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Check out how many cyclers are watching this thread right now .... He ain't getting a new villager any time soon!

hi lovely!!

:D

I said this in a VM already but i'm happy we can all come together and stick up for one another when we need to. Sad it is for something as dealing with one person but glad we can all back each other up. Thanks everyone C:

My sister is 9 and acts better than this kid does.

I am so proud of that little munchkin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi lovely!!

:D

Whats up GF?! Now that this is behind us, I am gonna get back to trying to get your Pekoe out! :)

Whats up GF?! Now that this is behind us, I am gonna get back to trying to get your Pekoe out! :)

Take your time! Cassie should be off in 2 hours or so.

Check this out. HER flurry moved into my second town....

so sad. lol. this game can be evil sometimes!

Take your time! Cassie should be off in 2 hours or so.

Check this out. HER flurry moved into my second town....

so sad. lol. this game can be evil sometimes!

That is so typical...my kids get all my AV from my cycle....I keep telling them, "play the game and don't let your dreamies out OR you get my scrubs!"

That is so typical...my kids get all my AV from my cycle....I keep telling them, "play the game and don't let your dreamies out OR you get my scrubs!"

HA! Hilarious =)

I told her to visit her anytime. I am trying to get Julian out for my sister.

Can I hold Nana for my sister? I would really appreciate it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

agh! nevermind:blush:

Rawr Im 12 :c But I think many people on the forums are 30+ years old Q~Q. Its not really a child's game, since most find it as a stress relieved ~ // P.S. Thread is clogging QQ

Yep, I am around your age too Hikarahhime, I know I what ya mean

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought Takoya was nice, did not know it was Lumpy, but then again I did not do any deals with him/her, they are just lurking on my cycle town.

Sooooo... they're all taken now, right? (hehe)
I think so; but you can ask to be a back-up if the original person that wants the villager isn't online.
P.S. Would you sell/trade Vesta? Its okay if not c: I'll find one elsewhere ~

Back