• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

~ J'S ART SHOP [PICK-UP: Kailah][ONLY RLC OPEN][LIVE-STREAM: OFF]

Ack sorry I went MIA there for a couple days!

Anyway I will be starting the lottery tonight for sure! If anyone would like their name waitlisted, I will be putting in all names into the lottery so let me know beforehand please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seems like my previous post disappeared? I just wanted to let everyone know I am finally getting around to running that btb slot lottery. If anyone is interested in entering let me know! Only people who haven't received art from me yet qualify!

^ Haha, Post #0, From Hero to Zero :U

Ack sorry I went MIA there for a couple days!

Anyway I will be starting the lottery tonight for sure! If anyone would like their name waitlisted, I will be putting in all names into the lottery so let me know beforehand please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seems like my previous post disappeared? I just wanted to let everyone know I am finally getting around to running that btb slot lottery. If anyone is interested in entering let me know! Only people who haven't received art from me yet qualify!
Yeah, it's a forum bug that happens 8( sometimes when someone posts after it bugs out, it tends to fix the thread.

Last edited:
May I please be placed on your waitlist. I will fill the form out now. Thank you

Name: PrayingMantis10
RLC or BTB: BTB
What are you looking for: Portrait
Payment: 500 BTB
References: CAijqU0UMAAg5Mn.jpg
Comments: He's an amiable lazy slcker

Last edited:
Of course! Also I'll be streaming the lottery in about an hour so fyi to everyone! I wanted it to be NA friendly!
You've really been putting in the dedication to stream for a timezone as far as the US, That's really nice, man.

Forever a Eurofag 8(
But yeh, It makes sense to put in the effort to please both EU and US :B

So I'm like falling behind on these. Been working on auction art since I wanna get THAT outta the way before tackling tbt artwork.

Dn84XB.png

Would everyone hate me if I raised my prices after finishing up the commissions on my slot list?

smooches u and ur art gently

raise your prices as much as you need to <333 youre the one doing the work!

So I'm like falling behind on these. Been working on auction art since I wanna get THAT outta the way before tackling tbt artwork.

Dn84XB.png

Would everyone hate me if I raised my prices after finishing up the commissions on my slot list?

hot stuff. I wonder who's the lucky person getting it :rolleyes:

Ack sorry for being MIA for awhile! I've been working/traveling so its been tough finding some downtime. Will be finishing my auction artwork then I'll see what I can do about the btb slots. It might be a bit of a long wait though since I'm suddenly getting more work than I'm used to handling.

Just wanted to let everyone who has been waiting so patiently know and be updated! My first priority will be getting the auction artwork sorted out!

Ack sorry for being MIA for awhile! I've been working/traveling so its been tough finding some downtime. Will be finishing my auction artwork then I'll see what I can do about the btb slots. It might be a bit of a long wait though since I'm suddenly getting more work than I'm used to handling.

Just wanted to let everyone who has been waiting so patiently know and be updated! My first priority will be getting the auction artwork sorted out!

My gosh take your time, definitely deal with real life first as I know how busy it can be : O Good to see you again though ^^

Take things easy Utopia, people around here are patient enough so I hope you feel that you don't have to rush.

Back