• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

~ J'S ART SHOP [PICK-UP: Kailah][ONLY RLC OPEN][LIVE-STREAM: OFF]

UtopiaJ

Professional Lurker
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
WELCOME TO J'S ART SHOP

ewnHhh.png

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Good news. My big deadline has been extended so I can resume commissions. I should be done with all current ones this weekend then next weekend I'll open the btb slots with people on the waiting list!

ABOUT

So I illustrate and stuff. It pays the bills. Now I want to open up a shop here with a btb option since I have been asked by a few people. This is such a nice community that I really want to give back a bit. For this reason it -might- be only a temp shop. After a couple of commissions I'll see how things go with my regular work load! :3 Enjoy!

RULES

- Be respectful to each other
- Follow all BTB rules
- Please PM me ONLY if I have confirmed a commission. My inbox gets full pretty easily (really need to ugrade that thing)
- However if you want a commission you are embarrassed to be public or want to keep it a secret for a surprise.. its OK to PM me your form. I will still add your name to the slot but won't make your piece public.
- If I am working on your commission, DON'T BE AFRAID to tell me you want to change something. I would MUCH rather you do so during the sketch stage rather then when its finished.
- Feel free to stay and chat/bump/be silly
- I reserve the right to close my shop at any time and refuse commissions.
- Be patient, I normally work super fast but it heavily depends on my work load whether I can squeeze in some commission time.
- RLC commissions will ALWAYS take priority. Sort of like the fastpass line at Disneyland.
- I will normally ask for deposits when dealing with RLC. Sorry but I have done art for people who haven't paid and the deposit is designed so I get something out of it if people decide to disappear.
- I will however give you a FULL refund if for some reason I can not complete your commission.
- No stealing, I WILL find you and hurt you. It won't be pretty.
- Will add more if I can think of anything.

Last edited:
SAMPLES
AQel9o.png
6CGObX.png
eQpH8p.png

xpjfMd.jpg
ANI8IB.jpg
Xjwo2c.png

For more (or larger sizes) you can check out my brand new tumblr.
Or oggle at some old work at my deviantart.

PRICES

BTB PRICES:
- Portrait (ends at neck)= 500
- Bust-up (can add quite a few more details than Portrait) = 800
- Couple Bust-up = 1000

RLC PRICES:
- Portrait = $10
- Bust-up = $15
- Couple Bust-up = $30
- Full Body = $35
- Couple Full Body = $50
- Groups = PM me with details for a quote
- Full Illustration (with background and/or type) = Depends on the project. PM me with details and I can give you a quote.

WILLS + WON'TS

WILL DO:
- Everything in my examples
- Details
- I'm pretty flexible. I may have limits but let me know if you have questions.

WON'T DO:
- Monsters (because they look like pokemon and not scary at all...)
- Weapons (because they always end up looking like something out of Sakura CardCaptor)
- Machines (I CAN do them, just the details are tedious.... sorry)
- I'm sure I have more, but can't think of any at the moment. Might add more later.

Last edited:
SLOTS

Alrighty so after re-evaluating how I'll be accepting commissions, I decided to introduce a rotation system. Everyone who has a slot, don't worry about this. This is to give people who haven't ordered from me yet a chance to do so. This means I won't allow back-to-back orders from the same person to allow different people a shot at a slot. For this reason, I have added in a waiting list. This all ONLY applies to BTB commissions and RLC remains a free for all and anyone can order as much as they'd like.

Either PM me or post in the thread if you'd like to be added to the waiting list. Then I will randomly add waiting list people to the main slot list. We'll see how this works out and it may change depending on what happens! I hope this makes things more fair than first come/first serve! (for people in different time zones for example!)

RLC SLOTS:
- Kailah ~ finished ~
- [Empty]
- [Empty]

BTB SLOTS:
- p e p p e r
- Fiizzii
- PrayingMantis10
- ThatOneCcj

TRADES:
- Finnian

WAITING LIST:
This is reserved for people who have expressed interest in a commission and will take priority when they submit forms. These are in no particular order and will be chosen randomly!

- Hyogo
- cheezyfries
- gnoixaim
- Keitara
- Cocovampire
- Jint

PICK UP / PAST COMMISSIONS

Kailah:
cSTO5o.png

Chibi.Hoshi:
JBtor3.png

Margot:
0bXs0k.png

Gamzee:
DknEi1.png

MC4pros:
n5o4oC.png

izzi000:
cFiFFn.png

ATotsSpot:
evLclH.png

pengutango:
5gv7pV.png

Kairi-Kitten:
YhAlOG.png

Illyana:
wvCl8j.png

PROGRESS SCREENSHOTS

Kailah:
EIxxln.png

Last edited:
FORM

YOU GOT WORK TO DO!
Name: Dude I hope you know your own name... omg
RLC or BTB: How you will be paying.
What are you looking for?: Such as portrait/bust-up/full body/etc
Payment: the amount
References: The more the better!
Comments: Feel free to go nuts with details, it actually helps me out. Or I'll just exercise my artistic license. Up to you.

HTML:
[COLOR="#008080"][B][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=6]YOU GOT WORK TO DO![/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR="#40E0D0"]Name:[/COLOR][/B] Dude I hope you know your own name... omg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR="#40E0D0"]RLC or BTB:[/COLOR][/B] How you will be paying.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR="#40E0D0"]What are you looking for?:[/COLOR][/B] Such as portrait/bust-up/full body/etc[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR="#40E0D0"]Payment: [/COLOR][/B] the amount[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR="#40E0D0"]References:[/COLOR][/B] The more the better![/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR="#40E0D0"]Comments:[/COLOR][/B] Feel free to go nuts with details, it actually helps me out. Or I'll just exercise my artistic license. Up to you.[/SIZE]

Last edited:
EXTRAS

LIVE STREAMING

Will change my title when my live stream is on! Here's my live streaming address;

https://join.me/jillustrates

FREEBIES/EXTRAS

Art done for me:
My mayor made absolutely gorgeous by mypetitecakes:

2ih065l.jpg

Made by the lovely Lemon Pop of my OC Aaliyah during her stream;

CYhYVkq.png

A freebie of my mayor done by the adorable Leilachan;

CFan4A.jpg

Done by the cute Jellonoes;

DDvfRM.jpg

Finnian drew this for me because she is amazing and I love her. My OC Juchin looks gorgeous here!!

QWFCZN.png

The wonderful audino painted this and it is sooooo adorable! Merengue is one of my favorite villagers!

merengue_zpshkgbfysj.png

Done by me:

rX2pEV.png
iZ6Cjg.png
c9mRk2.png
hdQ5RS.png
d5Pt8f.png
tFRrEo.png
rUBiXy.png
m4cDAo.png
A9qJPG.png

My to-do freebie list (most likely during my next live stream);
-MayorGong
-Beardo
-gnoixaim

Last edited:
I'm so glad you opened a shop! : D I love your art so much~ <33 ;o;

I'm so glad you opened a shop! : D I love your art so much~ <33 ;o;

Thanks! I was actually gonna PM you at some point to let you know like I promised ^-^ Still needs quite a bit of tweaking before I open it though...

Sure post away! Still working on the infos though... I'm a total forum code scrub so its taking me awhile.... and w00t! Hype makes me happy! >w<
Oh thank goodness. Was a little scared there you were still posting. Good luck with the coding dear!
Hype
!

-purrs- mine is an exaaaaaammmmmmpleeeeeeeeeeeee~......... -squeals to self- eeeeeeeeeeEEEEE <333333

f u
wanna art trade portrait for portrait?
$25 value
man im so poor i overdrafted yesterday

Last edited:
I'm waiting patiently (okay, kinda impatiently...your art is AMAZING) for you to list the BTB prices and open shop.
Did I mention your art is AMAZING? D:

Yay i made the examples <3 so happy you decided to open up a shop, it was a pleasant working with you on my first commission ~

I sorta expected my prices to scare people off ^^;; Can't believe this is generating so much interest! Now if only I could get my form code to work.... anyone know how?

@Dani: <3 you were such a total patient babe <3

I sorta expected my prices to scare people off ^^;; Can't believe this is generating so much interest! Now if only I could get my form code to work.... anyone know how?

@Dani: <3 you were such a total patient babe <3

Forever greatful for that PM you sent <3 could you just resize it once the shop is set so Fang isn't off on his own hiding? lol

Back