Shop Joint Sale - A NU START [FULL 24HOUR SET][✶ ✶ TONS AND TONS OF STREETPASS ITEMS! ✶ ✶]

STORE: pink nu
ORDER: pink pinwheel = 20k
TOWN: appleton
DELIVER/PICKUP: pickup

STORE: blue nu
ORDER: buffet server = 150k

thank you! ^.^

Here is my wishlist for those who would like to offer items.

LINK

If you'd like, I can give you the following for free:

Birthday Table
Black Leggings
Black Stockings
Black Tights
Closed Road
Digital-photo Frame
Fairy-tale Dress
Fishnet Tights
Gallery Paper
Jungle Wall
Kimbap Plate
Lunar Surface
Newsprint Helmet
Post-office Paper
Red Ogre Mask
Songpyeon
Sporty Floor
Yut Board

PM/VM me if interested c:

How much is it for the sloppy chair? Can I trade it with Saharah item? If so how many do you need?

I'd like 400k for it optimally. If you have the lunar horizon we can do a direct trade, I think that's the only saharah wallpaper I really want right now.

STORE: Pink Nu
ORDER: Cardboard sofa, cardboard closet, cardboard table, sailboat model, bubble wand, pink pinwheel
TOWN: Ajassa

For trade, I'm offering these items from your wishlist:
festive tree, gorgeous table, blue argyle shirt, holiday stocking, Jingle shelves, red argyle shirt, red New Year's hat, grass skirt, pep-squad skirt, snow globe, earthy knit shirt, beaded shirt, aloe, rainbow tights

I'd like a lot more items for the items, since the only really notable item of value you're offering is the gorgeous table I think. Would you be able to offer some bells as well?

ORDER: Golden floor for 300k?
TOWN: Kaon. FC in sidebar

300k is fine, PM me when you want to trade.

STORE: Pink Nu
ORDER: Red Pinwheel, Choco Softserve, Tweeter and Bubble wand for 500K Bells
TOWN: Starglow
DELIVER/PICKUP: Pickup

Looking for more, can you do 800k?

Bubble wand & pink pinwheel 20tbt? Or too low..?

hmm, can you offer the equivalent in bells? I'm not terribly interested in TBT right now.

ORDER: pink pinwheel = 20k

thank you! ^.^

Looking for ~200k per pinwheel if that's possible.

I'd like 400k for it optimally. If you have the lunar horizon we can do a direct trade, I think that's the only saharah wallpaper I really want right now.

I'd like a lot more items for the items, since the only really notable item of value you're offering is the gorgeous table I think. Would you be able to offer some bells as well?

300k is fine, PM me when you want to trade.

Looking for more, can you do 800k?

hmm, can you offer the equivalent in bells? I'm not terribly interested in TBT right now.

Looking for ~200k per pinwheel if that's possible.

Sorry I can't qq but thank you anyways ^^

ORDER: all street pass items
TOWN: Belltree
DELIVER/PICKUP: deliver (but I have to pay on my other copy?) I could pay 4m ? Or more ?

Last edited:
ORDER: all street pass items
TOWN: Belltree
DELIVER/PICKUP: deliver (but I have to pay on my other copy?) I could pay 4m ? Or more ?

I'd like more for the streetpass items since there's a lot and I know they're pretty popular. Could you offer individually for each item type? It'll make it a lot easier for me to haggle. :)

I'd like more for the streetpass items since there's a lot and I know they're pretty popular. Could you offer individually for each item type? It'll make it a lot easier for me to haggle. :)

Oh is 5.5 m better ? And I mean I guess it's just I suck butt at math. I'll do that.
50k per item then ? I'm horrible at prices
-n I saw some items I was interested in.

6x Silver Axe 100k per ax?
Red Wetsuit 500k ?
Black Wetsuit 500k ?
3x Toy Hammer 1 m each ?

Last edited:
Oh is 5.5 m better ? And I mean I guess it's just I suck butt at math. I'll do that.
50k per item then ? I'm horrible at prices
-n I saw some items I was interested in.

6x Silver Axe 100k per ax?
Red Wetsuit 500k ?
Black Wetsuit 500k ?
3x Toy Hammer 1 m each ?

Hmm the prices I'm looking for are 100k per balloon/tweeter, 150kish per pinwheel/bubble wand and 400-500k per ice cream since they're pretty popular.

I'd like 250k per silver axe, but the wetsuits for 500k each and the hammers for 1m each are perfectly fine!

Okay everything for that price is fine! What's the total ?

In total it'll be around 22m for the whole batch of items. Would that be okay with you? I think we'll have to deliver to your town since I don't think I can drop all these items at my town, haha.

Yeah haaa but I need you to drop the items off in a diff town not the one I'm paying in. I can pay first

STORE:pink Nu
ORDER:
Sloppy Table
Sloppy Sofa
Sloppy Lamp
Sloppy Dresser
Wedding Cake
Soft Serve Lamp
TOWN:Mercuri
DELIVER/PICKUP: Pick-up 6 million maybe?

Last edited:
STORE:pink Nu
ORDER:
Sloppy Table
Sloppy Sofa
Sloppy Lamp
Sloppy Dresser
Wedding Cake
Soft Serve Lamp
TOWN:Mercuri
DELIVER/PICKUP: Pick-up 6 million maybe?

Since nobody else responded to my earlier messages you can have the aforementioned items. 6m is fine, so just PM me when you can trade.

Back