• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

███ ✻ Jint's gallery || stream [OFF]

my oc damone in pjs ` 7 `

tumblr_nu0gh0klJd1s3flkoo1_500.png

cries.... belated thank you to you two!! ;___;
I keep forgetting to check back on this thread so I keep missing out people's posts, ahahaa..... >->o

it's been a really long while but I think it's time for me to do this again...
freebies session!! Hop onto my stream and give me a ref, I'll doodle you... er... things, I guess :'D
Feel free to ask any art-related questions too, I'll be more than happy to show you how I do things!! c:
https://join.me/730-368-904

The scenery in your latest piece is gorgeous, Jint :-O
I love the light spots in particular! c:

(I hope it didn't take you forever to do all those windows, haha.)

Aww, your art is so adorable ;//v//;)/ ♡ Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
your art is really wonderful! sorry if this has been asked before, i didn't read the entire thread. but do you take commissions? (real life money of course lol)

OTL YOUR ART IS SO GOOD

P.
E.
R.
F.
E.
C.
T.
I.
O.
N.

aaaaa thank you you two!! hhhh

tyyy >vo)///
tbh u spoil me too much :T stopPP let me catch up

naahh you're the one who's spoiling me too much 8Vc //slaps

your art is really wonderful! sorry if this has been asked before, i didn't read the entire thread. but do you take commissions? (real life money of course lol)
aaaa that's alright!! wwww
I take commissions alright!! Here's the information~
but if there's some other style that you're interested in, feel free ask about it too!!

I'm gonna stream in a bit to clear my art debt 8")
setting up and finishing up some stuff but I should be on soon!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

annddd I'm up!! c:

https://join.me/752-064-560

Hi, I saw the above post and someone asked about commissions for RLC. Do you take TBT? I need your art, my life won't be complete without it!

Back