███ ✻ Jint's gallery || stream [OFF]

(I'm stalking that dnp thread you made in the museum shop ;w; patiently but anticipatingly waiting)

cries sorry aaaaa I'm a lazebutt and still working on it orzz but ty for the interest I guess? ; u ;

- - - - -

Also played around with my layers in my .lip file for a bit and made this wwwww

tumblr_ntcaq4ZlFf1s3flkoo1_500.gif

!!!! Is that Che's art //caresses forever
there is a transition that looks a bit wonky when you flipped her but the sig looks super cute and the rest's very smooth <3

casually uses this post for multiple link signatures

Last edited:
OK I AM LATE TO THE PARTY BUT I AM DLING YOUR CRY VISUAL NOVEL RN. I'm excited to see the story, oh man!

OK I AM LATE TO THE PARTY BUT I AM DLING YOUR CRY VISUAL NOVEL RN. I'm excited to see the story, oh man!

oh my gosh I hope you survive 8'DDD
from what I remember, there's still typos all over the place soooo //sweats

oh my gosh I hope you survive 8'DDD
from what I remember, there's still typos all over the place soooo //sweats

I will share my thoughts once it's done downloading and stuff! *u* Is it a gen visual novel?

You know, general genre! Or does this have romance or horror or...? u:

hmmm it's pretty general I suppose ` 7 `
when I wrote it idk what to write so I went random lmaooo
I also aimed for a perspective where it's more gender neutral when writing so 8Ic;;

thooo I think I can say if you go for fem!cry's route, it's more romance-y; and if you go for mad!cry, it gets a bit morbid
but nothing too hardcore _:)'3JL)_

awww gosh I just found out about your visual novel!! It's hard to notice it if it's on the 2nd page xD
It's so much fun! Never played visual novels before, this is my first :3 It's funny how I thought that Virus was kinda cute when I first saw him, and I end up being together with him forever lol
gonna play it more :D
OH-- and JINT-SAMA *bows down
you can do things like programming light novels?? you too great for this world ; O ;

okay, here I am again.
"You have successfully wasted a figment of your precious lifespan on this ridiculously dumb game."
thanks xD but it's not dumb. I really like it and it's awesome you made it yourself! and that congratulation music LOL
the crycest was a really cute idea ^^ but I like Virus the most :D he reminds me of your OC Eous ; v ;

Last edited:
I was gonna end it with my first ending (normal!cry's ending) but I decided to do the rest 'cause it was pretty short. ovo b It was pretty good! Imagine if Cry played it heh = v=

Screen_Shot_2015_08_28_at_4_46_27_PM.png

CLASSIC.

out of all the multiplayer games, you pick league of legends?? xD

Last edited:
awww gosh I just found out about your visual novel!! It's hard to notice it if it's on the 2nd page xD
It's so much fun! Never played visual novels before, this is my first :3 It's funny how I thought that Virus was kinda cute when I first saw him, and I end up being together with him forever lol
gonna play it more :D
OH-- and JINT-SAMA *bows down
you can do things like programming light novels?? you too great for this world ; O ;

okay, here I am again.
"You have successfully wasted a figment of your precious lifespan on this ridiculously dumb game."
thanks xD but it's not dumb. I really like it and it's awesome you made it yourself! and that congratulation music LOL
the crycest was a really cute idea ^^ but I like Virus the most :D he reminds me of your OC Eous ; v ;

lmaoo I think everyone liked virus a lot haha ` 7 `
a-and yeah, but only very starter-ish stuff orz;; a lot of people are super pro at this sort of stuff, I'm just a small potato _:)3JL)_
Oooo and may I ask why virus reminds you of my Eous? wwww

- - - - -

have been looking for birthstones again, here's a piece I did for one of them wwww

I was gonna end it with my first ending (normal!cry's ending) but I decided to do the rest 'cause it was pretty short. ovo b It was pretty good! Imagine if Cry played it heh = v=

Screen_Shot_2015_08_28_at_4_46_27_PM.png

CLASSIC.

out of all the multiplayer games, you pick league of legends?? xD

cries I missed your post aaAAA
wheezes I'm glad you liked it!! I hope cry never played it now that I look back q 7 q;; it's pretty embarrassing lmaoo
a-and q 7 q is that something with reference to LoL? I-I don't play it s-sooo orzzzzz

Hellooo! Your art is ADORABLE. ouob Keep it up!

Also, I noticed that on your second post of the front page, the four icons on the second row all link to different photos. Check it out~ ;u; Just wanted to let you know!

Hellooo! Your art is ADORABLE. ouob Keep it up!

Also, I noticed that on your second post of the front page, the four icons on the second row all link to different photos. Check it out~ ;u; Just wanted to let you know!

Thank you!! uvu~~

and oh goshhh tbt messed up my coding again ; 7 ; thanks for telling me!!

updating a bit aaaaa

tumblr_ntdbxcioXw1s3flkoo1_500.png

tumblr_nti046wzrG1s3flkoo1_500.png

tumblr_nti1ya1oKM1s3flkoo1_500.png

tumblr_ntyovvL18K1s3flkoo1_500.png

tumblr_ntsc2cgL0u1s3flkoo1_500.png

tumblr_ntseb92I0x1s3flkoo1_500.png

tumblr_ntl9emH7131s3flkoo1_500.png

tumblr_ntqqxcZPYj1s3flkoo1_500.png

tumblr_ntyquoAOef1s3flkoo1_500.png

tumblr_nu00g4wiGm1s3flkoo1_500.png

tumblr_nu053f7CGl1s3flkoo1_500.png