• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

███ ✻ Jint's gallery || stream [OFF]

image.jpg

A collab!! Kyakins @ dA did the lines, while I did the colouring and bg~

been busy so I haven't been drawing as much T___T
it's unfortunate timing / paging but in case if you're not aware, there's an art dump in the prev page where most of my latest works are listed at lol!

some updates:

DYAyXQ7UMAM__8A.jpg

DYBCgq0U8AE231W.png

DYLNPt1VQAU-6W1.jpg

DaCPwwhVAAEtCty.png

also leave a ref of your character for a chance to get a doodle like this (must have posted on this thread at least twice before) :
DYklIsxVMAAFXLQ.jpg

I'm still working on some coms and personal work atm but that's it for now o/ thanks for browsing~

Your backgrounds are BEAUTIFUL WTF
Asdfhkldgaj I love your art smm
Your chibi doodles are super cute too but I haven't posted enough to request I don't think? x')
Excited to see more from u <33

I joined another RP group (lol) so most updates this time are of the same... character... hahaha....
looks like spoilers are back and working for me again! so I'll be using them again~

tumblr_inline_p7ks67TjeT1simzty_500.gif

DbJvwJ-UQAY7LXE.jpg

DbZGTxuVAAEdGIp.png

DbkES_4UQAEwzAW.jpg

Dbe3KxoVwAA3REK.jpg

Dbjy0H4U8AETxwL.jpg

DawcHxrU0AAmTQh.jpg

DazYRkBVAAAZFcy.jpg

I haven't done animated stuff for quite a while, so it was quite refreshing to work on something like that again!
I've also been doing some twitch emote commissions _:),3JL) the ones featured are for miharu (yes the one that we all know from here!!) I know that this isn't the audience that would be looking for them, but if you happen to have a twitch channel and want something like it - feel free to contact me via twitter / email for more info!

Your backgrounds are BEAUTIFUL WTF
Asdfhkldgaj I love your art smm
Your chibi doodles are super cute too but I haven't posted enough to request I don't think? x')
Excited to see more from u <33
haha thanks!! I've been trying to do backgrounds more lately wwwww glad to know that they look good _:),3JL)
and yup you're right! though after this one you should be able to qualify for future giveaways (if the requirement is still the same!)

I still can't get over how beautiful your art is aaaa;;
thank you!! wwww

ill leave my new oc here just if case you want to doodle her c:
https://toyhou.se/2052684.tbd

396058296894881803.png

please make sure that you've read and fulfil the requirements before you post next time!

Some of your art reminds me of Assassination Classroom and honestly it's so good, I adore all of it oof.

Gosh, your art is so polished and lovely!! It?s amazing :?o
I?ve had so much fun looking through his thread lol I?m excited to keep up with our art ^-^ I hope I didn?t happen to miss it but do you have a tumblr? It?s my only active platform atm xD Thank you for reading!

Some of your art reminds me of Assassination Classroom and honestly it's so good, I adore all of it oof.
oh wow that's a first! ass class 8"D and thank you!!

Gosh, your art is so polished and lovely!! It?s amazing :?o
I?ve had so much fun looking through his thread lol I?m excited to keep up with our art ^-^ I hope I didn?t happen to miss it but do you have a tumblr? It?s my only active platform atm xD Thank you for reading!
awwhh I'm glad that you think so!!! you can find my tumblr on the first page/sig but here's a link!

oh wow that's a first! ass class 8"D and thank you!!

awwhh I'm glad that you think so!!! you can find my tumblr on the first page/sig but here's a link!

Thank you for sharing the link again <3 Your tumblr is LIT hahah but really I like the shade of blue you used for your theme! Your artwork is spectacular :'O

oc__say_a_little_prayer_for_you_and_me_by_jintii_d  cnqza0-fullview.jpg

///feb 2019 update//
I'm pretty much dead here now, but thought I'd update since I'm passing by!
There's not much to post since... I've been active in RP groups on dA, and most pieces are just... unfinished work or really rough doodles... I could share them but it's not really presentable (?)
dropping off some pieces that I like--!!

One thing I've been trying to work on are (guys) and (video animations) this & last year. I also have been drawing less chibis and working more on fullbodies, now when I try to draw chibis it looks a bit weird... (?) (laughs)

I'm mostly active on twitter, instagram and dA these days!! Find me there ;3c

https://twitter.com/_jintii
https://twitter.com/_jintii
https://www.deviantart.com/jintii

oc__mikan_by_jintii_dcujwu6-fullview.png

ee__secret_harvest_sprite_2018__by_jintii_dcvwzh9-fullview.jpg

_oha__hino_ny_by_jintii_dcxim6u-fullview.jpg

kishida_by_jintii_dcxn8uc-fullview.png

Do6juzhUcAEfNsE.jpg

Dpeh5QXVAAAmnmP.jpg

[looks at date] sdklfgdf so i havent updated in a full year;;
heads up that i am most active on twitter these days so if you want to see more of my work--!!

other than pieces I've drawn for my commissions thread, here's some other stuff that I don't... post much haha

already stuck this on the front page and my signature but just in case!!
I'm really proud of this one slkfjglkjf;; I referenced the bar from death parade, but I actually drew this from scratch!!
for those interested, here are some progress shots: 1 2 3
aris_n_kouki_r_apr_e.png

[meme/bg not by me!]
harvest_fest_meme.png

[alt man bun ver]
harvest_fest_meme_chibi.png

trying to paint a ridic complex design,,, and wandering out of my comfort zone haha
war_e_s.png

sad attempt of painting older men sjglkdfsd i didnt like it so i just covered it up with graphic design LOL
kouki_choowoo_s.png

I'm trying to rework this rn!!! its so painful i think i've thrown probably 5hrs+ on this and,,, its still,,, not,,,, done,,,,,,
TraineeAPP.png

outfit breakdown

zeke_ske_breakdown_s.png

thanks for browsing! o/

imagine having the talent to do draw this well?!? xO
oh my GOODNESS

Stopping by to drop more art around...
If you're a regular around twitch! I've started streaming my draws every Wednesday night and Saturday afternoon (GMT+8 time)
Feel free to stop by if you're interested in watching me suffer 😳

And some draws I've been working on over the past few months...

train_letsdie_e.png
frogfest_outfit_meme_by_goa_database_de0a2mx.png

tenor_harbringer_copy.png

EbrqRmWVcAEoahk.png
reve_goa_appdate_w_staff_posty.png
ein_hibana_s.png

As usual - I update the most on twitter!! so feel free to drop me a follow there if you'd like to see more of my work. Hope everyone's staying safe and healthy during these times 🥰

Omg your art is STUNNING! I especially love your more recent work, just followed on twitter so my eyes can be blessed with more pretty paintings ♡

Back