• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Jingle

Jas0n

Retired Staff
Bells
Lump of Coal
Dark Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
Does anyone know if Jingle is going to be there on Christmas Eve or Christmas, or both? Just wondering because some places say Christmas Eve and some places say Christmas, so i'm slightly confused o_O

Jingle sent me a letter saying that he was coming on the 24th but not the 25th...I think Jingle is only on the 24th

Oh how sad, that's another event i'll miss out on by getting the game for Christmas then >_>

the wise one is confused!
no sorry idk i think only christmas eve cuz on bulletin board it says there is a holiday on 24th

Dude, you have to search for him inside people's houses. And you have to get new shirts and new accesoreys! :O

Jas0n said:
Oh how sad, that's another event i'll miss out on by getting the game for Christmas then >_>
I'll give you my extra Jingle Furniture if you want. Anyways, he does come on the 24th.

Nikoking said:
Jas0n said:
I'll give you my extra Jingle Furniture if you want. Anyways, he does come on the 24th.
Oh thanks, I'd appreciate that ^_^

Jas0n said:
Nikoking said:
Jas0n said:
I'll also pitch in and help you out with that.

malesretmit12 said:
Jas0n said:
Nikoking said:
Jas0n said:
"They like me, they really like me!" xD

Thanks guys ;]

You walk around trying to find him beginning at 8 pm on the 24, the different clothes trick doesn't, you dont look in other peoples houses, and the bells getting louder trick is just the back round music

Jas0n said:
malesretmit12 said:
Jas0n said:
Nikoking said:
Jas0n said:

Thanks guys ;]
I won't have any need for Jingle stuff so I'll sell you whatever I get. =]

Oh man I feel like I wanna cry. I missed out on every holiday from release date to Christmas. Jingle was the only thing keeping me sane. Now I find out he comes on christmas eve. DAMN YOU DIRTY DEVELOPERS!

Jas0n said:
malesretmit12 said:
Jas0n said:
Nikoking said:
Jas0n said:

Thanks guys ;]
dont worry jason. we ALL like ya

Back