• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Jeepton- how bad does it suck?

Duellym

wicked awesome
Bells
Hi guys, I just wanted to know how you all liked my town if you've visted it. Also what can i do to make if better?
Im not going all out on it I wanted it to seem rural and simple like where you would go if you do jeep things.

I'm sure your town doesn't suck. I will happily visit tomorrow. It's late and I need sleep. Feel free to send me a pm with a reminder ( in case I forget ).

Hi guys, I just wanted to know how you all liked my town if you've visted it. Also what can i do to make if better?
Im not going all out on it I wanted it to seem rural and simple like where you would go if you do jeep things.

lol I will visit now! just because it doesn't have wall to wall paths and flowers does not mean it can't be a cool town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

First off, I about cried seeing Poncho... he was in my town of favorites, but I accidentally lost him :[ lol! next I never seen Tucker before so I was glad I got to check him out! Lol Harold and Kumar.... your villager placement is interesting, I sorta like Charlise's spot but also hate it!

Ok you have some nice stuff going on but some parts just seem disconnected, Lie I thought maybe your path was like a road you would drive a jeep on and I loved the idea! but then PWPs and villagers got in the way and I kinda lost the feel! but if you want to go for that some slight alterations to pathways would totally fix it! you have good tree symmetry and all the foliage feels like it was placed for a reason which is a very satisfying feeling. I like the idea of maybe making a parking lot or spaces out of like bushes, but no clue where you would fit that in... Use more mini stumps too, I was blown away by it and wondered why I never use it! lol

I LOVE the personal touches you added to Duellyms house! maybe focus more on those, rather than displaying completed sets to really make your house stand out. I like the regal set mixed with the swords too

You have got some real good stuff going right now so, I like to visit towns with new concepts and personal touches, and yours has got a bunch and even more potential! so keep it up!

You can visit Riften too if you would like... but its complete opposite of your town lol

thank you! I will be doing stuff to make it better, the tips really helped.

Last edited:
I will go visit right now and get back to you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really liked it. It had a lovely, relaxing rural feel with the pwp's you chose. I also really enjoyed being down by the ocean. I said hello to Carl, visited with all your villagers and may I just say one word: Maelle! She is FANTASTIC!!! I am curious, did you build the new home across the river so Diana would have a companion? Because if you did, that is adorable. I like the paved roadway you have going through town. Just as you said, a town you could drive a jeep through. I was surprised to find the tower! And you have a very wonderfully eclectic group of villagers. The only advice I could give is to just have fun. It took me a really long time to decide what sort of town I wanted and I didn't start seriously working on it until recently. But your town is charming anfld welcoming as is! Thank you for the invitation. I would love you to visit Cocoplum and meet my lovely villagers if you ever have some spare time :)

Thank you i'm about to visit your towns
I would like to notify everyone that there is now new patterns, villagers and of course MORE TREES!

saw this on the new posts and figured i'd check it out!
i love jeeps. i drive a 91' cherokee and she's my baby.

my thoughts about your town:

first off i love all the little human villagers of yours, the jeep sayings and all that, i love it.
i also really like the path design you chose to go with. i like the simple gray paths compared to a lot of the other types and i think it helps keep the town simple and appealing. the only thing i dislike about the path ways is that some of them end abruptly or have a pwp placed smack dab in the middle, and it ending at that point. your villagers are all so cute and so different from each other it was a real breath of fresh air. :)

the only advice i have for is you maybe fill up some of your open field spaces with "tire tracks" (single space dirt trails) for off roading trails~ maybe something like that? i figure since you've got a jeep you're into the 4 wheeling and adventure type things.
but that's only an idea and please remember in the end it's always YOUR town and nobody elses! ~

overall your town has a lot of potential and i'm really glad you let me come visit! :D

Its been updated again, although I really don't like it right now I' ve been pumping though villagers and some of there houses just go straight through my trails:(

If you like your town then it is great! I'm sure it's awesome.

Back