• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ♛ jebs shop! ♛

jebs

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (16) +
tumblr_inline_mly92wXE9P1qz4rgp.gif

READ RULES BEFORE POSTING
  • please stay by the train station. there's a space there for picking up & dropping money!
  • don't order if you are going to cancel.
  • max of 8 items at a time per order.
  • if i've already responded to your message, please don't remove items from your order!
  • i will sell your items if you fail to get them within 1 week (unless im not available!)
  • please include some kind of smiley face if you've read the rules!
  • thanks!

tumblr_inline_mi8gaaCkW71rx2fz3.gif

tumblr_inline_mpktc3WHbp1qz4rgp.gif GRACIE'S SPOTLIGHT CORNER tumblr_inline_mpktc3WHbp1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkulqQRys1qz4rgp.gif witch's hat (x1) 10,000 bells
tumblr_inline_mpkulqQRys1qz4rgp.gif witch's dress (x1) 9,000 bells
tumblr_inline_mpkulqQRys1qz4rgp.gif flan tank (x1) 8,000 bells
tumblr_inline_mpkulqQRys1qz4rgp.gif stripe shoes (x1) 6,000 bells
tumblr_inline_mpkuki4gal1qz4rgp.gif sweets minitable (x1) 120,000 bells
tumblr_inline_mpkuki4gal1qz4rgp.gif sweets mini-lamp (x1) 140,000 bells
tumblr_inline_mpkuki4gal1qz4rgp.gif sweets lamp (x1) 125,000 bells​

tumblr_inline_mpktczHF8P1qz4rgp.gif LEIF'S GARDENING SPOT tumblr_inline_mpktczHF8P1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mpkwr12ggG1qz4rgp.gif bamboo shoot (x1 per request) 5,000 bells
tumblr_inline_mpkwzcLdpp1qz4rgp.gif persimmon (x1 per request) 3,000 bells
tumblr_inline_mpkujogJH91qz4rgp.gif fertilizer (x1 per request) 3,000 bells
tumblr_inline_mpkwa0h1mT1qz4rgp.gif watering can (x1 per request) 600 bells
tumblr_inline_mpkw6i8IMM1qz4rgp.gif axe (max of x2 at a time per user) 700 bells
tumblr_inline_mpkwu7Vc9N1qz4rgp.gif fruit of any kind (x2 baskets max per order) 900 bells for basket PEARS OUT OF STOCK!

PLACING AN ORDER
please respond below with a list of the items you'd like! you can make offers on your own, but if they are too low i will ask for more. any items listed above with set prices come at that price unless you want to pay more. if you aren't sure how much to pay, you can leave off and offer and pay at my price. if you are willing to offer a wishlist item, please look here (if you want to give me one, it will drastically reduce the price of your purchase!):

MY WISHLIST!

SLASH = ordered
BOLD = ready for pickup

CURRENT ORDERS
  • P.K. - bread box, hot plate, classic table, classic wall shelf, deluxe range, kotatsu, tea set, toaster (sailor's tee, pickle jar, candy jar, i love you) (8/8)
  • NIGHTY - cherry blossom clock, lovely armoire, regal bed (birthday table, hair bow wig) (3/3)
  • CLOVERETTE - dawn tee, microscope, wildflower floor (5k) (3/3)
  • JAYSATURNA - apple clock (2k) (1/1)
  • PLANTBABY - clerks shirt, school cap, student cap, cat tower, cherry blossom clock, pile of leaves, tree-stump chair (16k) (8/8)
  • CATERPIE - clerks shirt, kids' smock, red riding dress, student cap, yellow raincoat, set square table, stewpot (12k, zodiac horse) (8/8)
  • GOODRA - fancy frame, hamster cage, screen, snow globe, storefront, sunrise lamp (28k) (6/6)
  • MINTH - azalea bonsai, cushion, jasmine bonsai, kotatsu, maple bonsai, ponderosa bonsai, white stockings, k.k. birthday (13k) (8/8)
  • MAYOR TB - bread box, deluxe range, freezer, hot plate, lazy susan table, lunch tray, milk case, minimalist table, popcorn machine, pot rack, retro fridge, stewpot, tea set, toaster, trash bin (30k) (15/15)
  • STRAW HAT - k.k. birthday, cat tower, capsule-toy machine, crew's monitor, cream sofa, hot plate, make-up case, marshmallow chair, mountain bike (mama polar bear, jellyfish lamp, 5k) (9/9)
  • EMCCONVILLE - chino pants (1k)

Last edited:
i dont have most of these items on hand but if you tell me what you'd like to catalog and if i have it on hand currently i guess that's fine if you pay a small fee depending on what you'd like to catalog!

View attachment 45081

READ RULES BEFORE POSTING
  • please stay by the train station. there's a space there for picking up & dropping money!
  • don't order if you are going to cancel.
  • max of 8 items at a time per order.
  • if i've already responded to your message, please don't remove items from your order!
  • i will sell your items if you fail to get them within 1 week (unless im not available!)
  • please include some kind of smiley face if you've read the rules!
  • thanks!

View attachment 45085

FURNITURE/WALLPAPER/FLOORING
CLOTHING
MUSIC/STATIONARY

View attachment 45085

PLACING AN ORDER
please respond below with a list of the items you'd like! PLEASE DON'T INCLUDE AN OFFER UNLESS IT'S A WISHLIST OFFER! i will tell you a price (usually the ordering price of the items + a small purchase fee), and if it isn't suitable, sorry! :( if you are willing to offer a wishlist item, please look here (if you want to give me one, it will drastically reduce the price of your purchase!):

MY WISHLIST!

View attachment 45085

CURRENT ORDERS
-

HEY! I 'd like to be the 1st to order! :) I would be willing to give you a hairbow wig for these.
artic camo tee, baseball shirt, bubble tank, preppy shirt, purple knit hat, red flannel shirt, snowy sweater and Halloween paper.

I'd like to order the following music : :rolleyes:
Stale Cupcakes
Mr. K.K.
K.K. Salsa
K.K. Ragtime
K.K. Parade
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Love Song
K.K. House
Bubblegum K.K.

I'd like to order:
clerks shirt
school cap
white school cap
tree stump chair
kadomatsu
cat tower
cherry-blossom clock. :)

That would be all. Let me know first how much it all costs and when I'll be able to pick it up. Thanks!

I'd like to order:
Bread box
Hot plate
Classic table
Classic wall shelf
Deluxe range
Kotatsu
Tea Set
Toaster

I am willing to offer the sailor's tee, pickle jar and candy jar, k.k. slider's "I love you"

:)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in:
santa beard
santa boots
santa coat
santa hat
santa pants
bubblegum k.k
k.k. birthday
portable toilet

I can give you:
petal parasol
fancy doll
autumn-leaf chair
gray parka
rice cooker
salad bar
sprout table
sushi platter

in return. Let me know if this sounds acceptable, thanks! :)

Last edited:
I'd like to order:

Cherry Blossom Clock
Lovely Armoire
Regal Bed

I can give:

Birthday Table
Pickle Jar
Salad Bar
Hair Bow Wig

+ bells if needed?

Can I get an apple clock? I can get a pickle jar or sprout table for you. :)

Last edited:
i would like to order:
Clerk's shirt
School cap
Student cap
White school cap
Cat tower
Cherry blossom clock
Pile of leaves
Tree-stump chair
:cool:

Last edited:
I'd like to order:

clerks shirt
kids' smock
red riding dress
student cap
white school cap
yellow raincoat
set square table
stewpot

I can offer the zodiac horse as part of my offer in addition to the bell price!

how much for the fancy frame, hamster cage, screen, snow globe, storefront and sunrise lamp? :]

Hello :3

I'd like to order :
Azalea bonsai
Cushion
Jasmine bonsai
Kotatsu
Maple bonsai
Ponderosa bonsai
White stockings
K.K birthday

Let me know how much, thanks !

Can I get the bread box, deluxe range, freezer, hot plate, lazy susan table, lunch tray, milk case, minimalist table, popcorn machine, pot rack, retro fridge, stewpot, tea set, toaster, and trash bin please? vuv

Last edited:
I'd like to order the following music : :rolleyes:
Stale Cupcakes
Mr. K.K.
K.K. Salsa
K.K. Ragtime
K.K. Parade
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Love Song
K.K. House
Bubblegum K.K.

That comes to 32k! I'll pm you when your order is ready!

I'd like to order:
clerks shirt
school cap
white school cap
tree stump chair
kadomatsu
cat tower
cherry-blossom clock. :)

That would be all. Let me know first how much it all costs and when I'll be able to pick it up. Thanks!

Your order is 17k! I'll pm you when it's available!

I'd like to order:
Bread box
Hot plate
Classic table
Classic wall shelf
Deluxe range
Kotatsu
Tea Set
Toaster

I am willing to offer the sailor's tee, pickle jar and candy jar, k.k. slider's "I love you"

:)

Sounds good to me! I'll pm you when your order is ready!

Hi, I'm interested in:
santa beard
santa boots
santa coat
santa hat
santa pants
bubblegum k.k
k.k. birthday
portable toilet

I can give you:
petal parasol
fancy doll
autumn-leaf chair
gray parka
rice cooker
salad bar
sprout table
sushi platter

in return. Let me know if this sounds acceptable, thanks! :)

All of that sounds good to me! I'll pm you when your order is ready!

I'd like to order:

Cherry Blossom Clock
Lovely Armoire
Regal Bed

I can give:

Birthday Table
Pickle Jar
Salad Bar
Hair Bow Wig

+ bells if needed?

I've already been offered the Pickle Jar and Salad Bar but the other two items should be fine! You are missing something included in the rules, so please reply with that thing so I know you've read the rules and then I can add you to the queue!

may i please buy the dawn tee, a microscope, and the wildflower floor?

Your order comes to 5k, but you're missing something that's included in the rules! Please reply with that thing so that I know you've read the rules and I can add you to the queue!

Can I get an apple clock? I can get a pickle jar or sprout table for you. :)

I've got the pickle jar & sprout table, so your order is just 2k! I'll pm you when it's available for pickup!

i would like to order:
Clerk's shirt
School cap
Student cap
White school cap
Cat tower
Cherry blossom clock
Pile of leaves
Tree-stump chair
:cool:

Your order is 16k! I'll pm you when it's ready!

I'd like to order:

clerks shirt
kids' smock
red riding dress
student cap
white school cap
yellow raincoat
set square table
stewpot

I can offer the zodiac horse as part of my offer in addition to the bell price!

Your order comes to 12k + the horse! (the table is really expensive haha) I'll pm you when your order is ready!

how much for the fancy frame, hamster cage, screen, snow globe, storefront and sunrise lamp? :]

Your order comes to 28k! Do you still want me to order all of this, or no? Your message is worded like you just wanted the price, so please let me know if you actually want this ordered!

Hello :3

I'd like to order :
Azalea bonsai
Cushion
Jasmine bonsai
Kotatsu
Maple bonsai
Ponderosa bonsai
White stockings
K.K birthday

Let me know how much, thanks !

Your order comes to 13k! I'll pm you when it's available for pickup!

Can I get the bread box, deluxe range, freezer, hot plate, lazy susan table, lunch tray, milk case, minimalist table, popcorn machine, pot rack, retro fridge, stewpot, tea set, toaster, and trash bin please? vuv

Your order comes to 30k! I'll pm you when your order is available for pickup!

Last edited:
HEY! I 'd like to be the 1st to order! :) I would be willing to give you a hairbow wig for these.
artic camo tee, baseball shirt, bubble tank, preppy shirt, purple knit hat, red flannel shirt, snowy sweater and Halloween paper.

woops! sorry i forgot your order! that's fine! i'll pm you when it's ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! How long does this usually take?

All of the stuff that's on the list I will hopefully be able to get by tonight, and I can guarantee by this Sunday at latest if you order today! (and that's a stretch!)

Back