jawsehlynn’s art dump

so my art instagram got hacked this morning and almost all of my posts disappeared... feeling a little discouraged not gonna lie 😪 still trying to find a support i could contact but it ain’t looking well ( ´༎ຶㅂ༎ຶ`)
also sorry that i’m taking a bit with requests - things are a little weird right now but i will get to them eventually :,)
in the meantime please enjoy this mobile wallpaper i made of lily and henry on a date heh (feel free to use too!)
67B4A4E0-681F-491F-9899-F285AB648139.png

so my art instagram got hacked this morning and almost all of my posts disappeared... feeling a little discouraged not gonna lie 😪 still trying to find a support i could contact but it ain’t looking well ( ´༎ຶㅂ༎ຶ`)
also sorry that i’m taking a bit with requests - things are a little weird right now but i will get to them eventually :,)
in the meantime please enjoy this mobile wallpaper i made of lily and henry on a date heh (feel free to use too!)
View attachment 328339
I needed a new background tysm <3 <3 I'm downloading this immediately
I'm sorry to hear about your account, that sounds really discouraging. I love seeing your art though, so I hope you keep posting!

I needed a new background tysm <3 <3 I'm downloading this immediately
I'm sorry to hear about your account, that sounds really discouraging. I love seeing your art though, so I hope you keep posting!
aw thank you so much, that means a lot 🥺💕 i’m hopeful things will turn out okay in the end!

copying from the main post but whew hello everyone, it’s been a while! sorry to those i didn’t finish requests for, i got really overwhelmed with life and especially my art acc getting hacked/disabled then 😔 i decided to just focus on one thing at a time - i now have a new account and i’ve been working hard to get my art out there again~
i actually just opened up my first shop on etsy yesterday and i wanted to share the ac goodies i made! most of them are stickers + a keychain of our beloved ketchup hehe :^) feel free to check everything out, hopefully i can get back to posting stuff on here too~ thanks so much for looking!! 💕
51F89E8C-6861-4747-BDA6-EA087A953F2E.jpeg

91538408-3C9B-4AA8-AE35-F1D2DBF59A75.jpeg

4ED62804-D55A-404B-A4A8-833F0F042960.jpeg

F5CA6892-02E1-4EE8-8E40-FA5CABD5FB6D.jpeg

Back