• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Jason's Megastore

Yeah, I suppose I could order it, <big>but no more order replies</big> until I have all the stock that has been ordered in my town near the Gate. :)

I won't be on as much for Stock as my parent's say I use the PC too much... XD

So, I'll deal with orders as soon as I can, but no guarantees I'll get it done quickly... :(

Just because this is temporarily closed, doesn't mean I need to lose it on the few pages down, so I'll get this back up.

When it re-opens, I'll buy a golden watering can and fishing rod(can't remember if I saw that???)
Do you perhaps have Hero's clothes?

If not, how much will that come to?

I'm in desperate need for a lot of stuff. Go look at my topic and see what I need please... but I can say the #1 Item I want right now is the CROWN , not the big chunky one, the little small tiny one... thanks..

Bita said:
Aerial said:
Bita said:
i want the crown but how much are you charging?
I want it, I'm not selling it.. if that's what your trying to get at...
did i quote you? no
is this your thread? no
-.-
I know what I read......
Well.. my bad... cranky..

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small>biotch</small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Back