「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • 14 Artists! - closed

Username: Zaari
Character type: Fanart
Character name: Akali
Ref(s): http://bit.ly/2svKv5s // http://bit.ly/2svLIKj
Personality:
Notes: I would love to have her with slightly more brown hair (chocolatebrown) and the white catbutton maybe replaced with this face? ^.^

PS: I hope I did everything correctly, as I'm talented in failing such things q-q

Is this thread dead?

If not:
Username: cas cas
Character type: (e.g. OC / Mayor / Fanart) Mayor
Character name: Cassie
Ref(s):
IMG_4621.JPG
Here is a second example:
IMG_4655.jpg
Personality: always smiling or laughing, brave, energetic
Notes:could her eyes be open? They are brown sorry they arent open in the ref

Last edited:
Username: Believe_In_Kittens
Character type: OC
Character name: Quinn
Ref(s):
Sorry for the bad ref, I didn't have one so I quickly sketched one:
View attachment 203647
Personality: Sarcastic, funny and lazy
Notes: You can't see it very well in the sketch but she has brown hair with a few gold streaks (ponytail) and hazel (but mostly brown) eyes.

Thanks you for considering!

Last edited:
Username: pinkcotton
Character name: Peach
Ref(s): (x)
Personality: Fun and very kind!
Notes: None, tyvm! :)

oh my gosh so many amazing artists!! you all are so nice for taking your own time to do this for people. ♡

Username: punctuallyAbsent
Character type: oc!!
Character name: Loren
Ref(s):
wJQWB.png
Personality: optimistic but level-headed, too perceptive for his own good, more strong-willed than he's given credit for
Notes: his snowflake hairpin is supposed to be smaller than that sorry, the dollmaker i used made it huge.. also i'm very sorry that my ref is a dreamselfy but i can't art at all so it's what i have to work but yes sorry

Username: bluebellie
Character type: Mayor
Character name: lolita
Ref(s): Personality: expressionless, emotionless .
Notes: Her eyes are a grey color. She is supposed to look very pale and doll like. Her facial makeup is somewhat like this (x)

Thank you so much for having this board!

Last edited:
Username: SensaiGallade
Character name: Aaron
Ref(s): http://imgur.com/a/5ql1l
Personality: There's a description in the imgur album :)
Notes: Cosmog does not neccessarily have to be drawn; I'm okay without it.

Thank you for your consideration!

Username: bryant
Character type: (e.g. OC / Mayor / Fan art) mayor
Character name: bryant
Ref(s): image.jpg
Personality: the poster child of alcoholism. he loves smoking and day-drinking. he never sleeps and is constantly tired. he is narcisstic, but extremely lovable.
Notes: if you accept my request, could you draw him with a flask or a cigarette in his hand? thank you guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 170
Username: BeachCity
Character name: Charley
Ref(s): (link)
Personality: independent, a bit prone to anxiety, can be easily flustered/embarrassed by compliments or affection even though she generally enjoys it (but only from people she trusts). she likes to user her phone a lot (mostly for reading stuff online and playing games rather than chatting) and she works in a bakery and specializes in decorating cakes, which she finds really calming and fun as a creative outlet.
Notes: her eyebrows are generally thicker like in the illustration rather than the Sims reference

thank you for your consideration! you all have lovely art :)

Last edited:
Username: Kaia Trystin
Character name: doesn't have one yet, feel free to suggest :)
Ref(s): https://toyhou.se/1151515.tbn
Personality: Sarcastically passive aggressive when bothered by other merpeople. However, loves to be with animals, especially dolphins.
Notes: N/A

Username: pinkcotton
Character name: Lulu
Ref(s): (x)
Personality: Silly & peppy
Notes: None <3

Username: Valzed
Character name: Val (Original, right?)
Ref(s): View attachment 213305
Personality: Loves the night & the moon, anything steampunk, goth, or Halloween, she's friendly
Notes: Thank you!

Disregard-thought I had 100 posts, definitely did not sorry. ;-;

Last edited:

Hey guys,
I know that we never stated that the thread was closed but this is more or less a dead thread now - you can see that it was bumped after almost half a year of inactivity; and most of the artists listed have more or less gone inactive / MIA as well. I can't say anything on behalf of other artists that were a part of the thread, but I think it's quite safe to assume that there is a very tiny chance of your request being drawn - it'll be greatly appreciated if people would stop bumping the thread onto the first page to mislead others.
I'll also put this up as a notice on the first post so people won't get confused about the status of this thread!

Back