• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • 14 Artists! - closed

3e245867f57c5220332c36d3c8532640.png

omg its super cute <3 thank you so much :D

it's been 5 pages c:
Username: Pearls
Character type: OC
Character name: Grey Jasper
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/636302.grey-jasper
Personality: Carefree, can be serious, kinda mean but nice to the people she likes
Notes: i can't remember if i've posted her before or not, sorry if i have

Do you guys draw squids? Splatoon inklings? :)

Username: LadyRainb
Character name: Um, it's me!
Ref(s): http://imgur.com/a/UDY6V
Personality: Lazy
Notes: Honestly... I wanted someone to colour in the line art for my avatar, but I will never get anything done. I could have drawn it myself... Now I want an Artist to draw and colour for me, please! I won't use it here on The Bell Tree Forums. Using it on Squidboards. A Splatoon forum I don't go on! Just want to ask for help in Squidboards using a fabulous avatar. Heheh.

PM/VM the reply. :) Thank you~

Hello, if I may ask. Is a real life image of a hairstyle acceptable as a referenced image?

Yes, should be fine!
But there will be exceptions from artists who've listed on their profiles that they don't draw from real life photos ^ ^

And yet another 5 pages! <3

Username: Samansu
Character name: Celine
Ref(s): <3
Personality: Free-spirited, Hopeful, Daydreamer
Notes: Thank you for your consideration as always!

hi! i have not been very active at all on the thread, i think this is my first piece .... ;-;
please enjoy! you have a very cute oc~~

2b0W2z2.png

hi! i have not been very active at all on the thread, i think this is my first piece .... ;-;
please enjoy! you have a very cute oc~~

2b0W2z2.png

Oh! Thank you very much! She looks lovely! <3 How should I credit you on Toyhou.se? ^-^

Oh! Thank you very much! She looks lovely! <3 How should I credit you on Toyhou.se? ^-^

Ah right! Credit back to here is a-ok~!! Glad you like it n-nb

Hello! Sorry, new here, what does gfx mean?

GFX stands for graphics! Things like avatars, signatures, images that have been made with effects on photoshop and the like.

Woo! It's been 5 pages!

Username: Venice
Character name: Darius
Ref(s):Darius
Personality: Gentleman, Smart, Stylistic
Notes: Thank You :)

GFX stands for graphics! Things like avatars, signatures, images that have been made with effects on photoshop and the like.

So would you use the first form for reg art and the gfx one specifically for avatars, sigs, and such?? Sorry I'm kind of confused

Last edited:
Username: NijiNymphia
Character type: I don't know what it counts as, but it's a character from Pokemon.
Character name: Lyra
Ref(s):
190px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lyra.png
Personality: Bubbly, happy, optimistic
Notes:
Could you draw her holding up a peace sign like this:
05120ac5dce926cf7f35df759401de8a_peace-sign-hand-peace-sign-1-hand-peace-sign-clipart_600-800.gif
and could you draw a Chikorita next to her by her feet? it's smaller than Lyra, of course, the image is just big ;^;
latest

thanks for considering <3 I love this idea!

Last edited:
So would you use the first form for reg art and the gfx one specifically for avatars, sigs, and such?? Sorry I'm kind of confused

You can use both forms with art. Some people like to use their art (ocs) and request GFX with it. The first form is for drawings, while the GFX form is for graphics

I'm kind of bad at explaining, so if anyone else can add please do! :,D.

Here's an example post:

Name: Elov
Theme: Something sort of gloomy but comforting. anime background: winter/snow, rain, night sky/stars
Quote: "Elov" nametag
Color: duller colors
Art: -

Which was delivered by Simple:
XSn1EQA.gif

QAAbr3l.gif

Last edited:
Lets give this a go!

Username: SensaiGallade
Character type: Mayor
Character name: Aaron
Ref(s):
WVW69j8NmkAwB18-tP.jpgWVW69j8NqFcOh8Xqzz.jpgWVW69jvIW9EvfKdznF.jpgWVW69jvIWIAh2Pj7J7.jpg
Personality: A slightly sassy character, yet in a funny and amusing way! His personality captivates you; Mayor Aaron will always be here, to make you smile everyday!
Notes: Would it be possible to be holding a red rose and in a posture that you believe suits the personality?

Thank you for considering and kudos for all the stunning work and kindness to all the artists!

Last edited:
You can use both forms with art. Some people like to use their art (ocs) and request GFX with it. The first form is for drawings, while the GFX form is for graphics

I'm kind of bad at explaining, so if anyone else can add please do! :,D.

Here's an example post:

Which was delivered by Simple:
XSn1EQA.gif

QAAbr3l.gif

Oh ok, so GFX is basically gifs?

Username: chiisanacx
Character name: Umeboshi
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/718680.umeboshi
Personality: gentle, caring, peaceful, docile, elegant, timid, shy, nature-loving
Notes:
-his name means plum blossoms
-often found dreamily gazing at cherry and plum blossoms
-birds like to perch on his antlers which he doesn't seem to mind.

thank you!

Back