• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I've got some money to share with!

ACCFPro

Donate to my Reset Center
Bells
Feedback
0% (-2) +
Hey guys, I'm ACCFPro & going to share some of my money! I have 100,000 Bells total I think. It's close to 100,000, so put your FC, Town, Name, and Native Fruit so I can add you!

UM i think all of that is in my sig and my native fruit is..like oranges or something

UM i think all of that is in my sig and my native fruit is..like oranges or something

Their Wi-Fi rating says that they stole bells and hybrids, so I would be a bit weary on opening your gates for them.

Their Wi-Fi rating says that they stole bells and hybrids, so I would be a bit weary on opening your gates for them.

oh shi- Hey it does...! and mines is 0 :/ but idc really ACCF dosent matter so if he like steals my useless money or flowers its no biggie. me and you should play online too sometime

I wouldn't trust someone who got a negative as their first rating.
I'm also going to bet the money was from whatever was stolen. Not only that, but the poster pretty much said up to that amount. Which in my opinion could easily be faked. You'd go to the town, pick up the bag and just after the session abruptly ended, you go to look and it's not even close...

Last edited:
I wouldn't trust someone who got a negative as their first rating.
I'm also going to bet the money was from whatever was stolen. Not only that, but the poster pretty much said up to that amount. Which in my opinion could easily be faked. You'd go to the town, pick up the bag and just after the session abruptly ended, you go to look and it's not even close...

Sorry what? that made..like no sense to me? only part i understood was not to trust someone with a negative rating

Hey, did you add me? FC: 2925-2747-9310 Name: Kianna Town: Apopka Native Fruit: Peaches

Peaches look like butts~Lol

Sorry what? that made..like no sense to me? only part i understood was not to trust someone with a negative rating
How? I was sure I made everything sound clear. Using stolen money and then making a profit out of it. Not that hard to understand...
Up to or almost can mean they can give the person coming only a fraction of what was said here then end the session before the person can even check if it was the same amount. Just a possibility. Not saying it'll happen or not.

Just sounds suspicious is all.

Last edited:
Back