• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway It's my birthday~! *CLOSING UP*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momo15

Perfect peaches
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (577) +
Today is my birthday and school is cancelled, so I decided to give my peaches and items away! Here's how it works:
- I have laid out wrapped peaches on the train station. You pick 1 wrapped gift.
- If you get a basket of perfect peaches, you keep the basket.
- If you get a regular peach, you get 2 free hybrids from my garden of your choice. (Excluding gold roses)
- If you get a rotten peach, you can either get 2 free hybrids OR a rare on my beach. (Regional, island, Gracie, etc.)

Here are the rules:
- Make sure you've added me if you're interested in joining.
- Once I have added you, I will open my gates. If responses come fast enough, I may group people.
- Pick only ONE wrapped gift. If you pick more than once, I will flick the switch and you'll ruin it for everyone in the giveaway with you.
- Open the presents and tell me the type of peach you have gotten; if it comes out either rotten or regular, show me please!
- I will lead you to where your prizes are if you have gotten the regular or rotten peach; please do not get greedy and take more than what you can take!
- Once everyone has gotten their prizes, I will end the session.

If you have read these rules, post what your favorite ice cream flavor is in your post! Ratings and tips are not necessary. You'll be allowed to go again every hour (Let one hour pass). This giveaway will end by the end of the day or when I run out of regular peaches/rotten peaches. Let's start the giveaway!

Group 1-done:
Piads
linkyasha

Group 2-done:
Wendigo

Group 3-done:
Akari
alesha

Group 4:
Gabi<3AnimalCrossing

Group 5-done:
Nad
TeslaTwin
Sheando

Group 6-done:
Nizzy
Rhea

Group 7:
elocin7
KantoKraze

Group 8-done:
lunathenia

Group 9:
NuttyS

Group 10-done:
OreoTerror

Group 11:
UntilWeBleed

Last edited:
Wow...thats so nice of you:) a very happy birthday!!! And i would definitely be interested in the giveaway..adding you right away!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you:)

Wow...thats so nice of you:) a very happy birthday!!! And i would definitely be interested in the giveaway..adding you right away!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you:)

Read the rules, please. :)

Happy birthday!
That's a really cool idea, I'd love to come and try it out! And my favorite ice cream flavor is plain chocolate. c:

Will be opening gates for group 1 in a moment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates open!

Hi, can I come this time tomorrow
My fave ice cream is...
Flavor and type-Tesco's mint choc chip
Type 1- Blyton ice cream THE ULTIMATE BEST
Type 2- Cornetto Yum!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bell tree has changed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Happy happy birthday
^^^^&^^sorry about the double happy...hey! It's just got double happy!!! YOU HAVE WON EVEYTHING YOU'VE EVER WANTED (I would make that happen if I could)

Me- Hey, Teach! Get this person everything they want! Please? (Tuis is a joke, I wouldn't do this, I'm not cheeky)
Teach- Use our names please! And I can't!
Me- Okay Jane {giggles}

Last edited:
Hi, can I come this time tomorrow
My fave ice cream is...
Flavor and type-Tesco's mint choc chip
Type 1- Blyton ice cream THE ULTIMATE BEST
Type 2- Cornetto Yum!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bell tree has changed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Happy happy birthday
^^^^&^^sorry about the double happy...hey! It's just got double happy!!! YOU HAVE WON EVEYTHING YOU'VE EVER WANTED (I would if I could)

I'm ending this today at nighttime, I can't do this tomorrow since I have school. You're welcome to come later tonight if you can.

Oh... coming 7n 5 mins

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG!!! WAS THAT TODAY?! I DIDNT GO TO BIRTHDAY BUMP LESSONS!!!!! ( joke from my friend)

I don't have time today to participate but I wanted to say happy birthday!! :)

Loook at my avatar...that is how I travel to towns

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, can I come back in 40mins (about 1hr from comment )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back