• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

It's Chuseok In My Korean Town! Do You Need Songpyeon?

I would love to be able to visit for the Autumn Moon event September 19th!

I would love to come tomorrow too :) This is so nice of you!
my FC: 3222-6908-1246

Hello! I would love to stop by as well, if you're still accepting guests!
If you wish, you're welcome to come to my European town for the Veggie Basket too. :)

My FC is 4038-7445-7012. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
My Friend List is now full. If you try to visit on Thursday, and it seems that you can't get in because my town does not show up on your list of available towns, then either send me a Private Message or post here. I will find a way to make room in my Friend List as soon as possible to let you in. Thank you for your patience!

If you have extra time tomorrow and will be accepting even more guests, I would love to drop by! If not, thanks for taking the time out of your day to help others! My FC is 0533-4768-9657. And I hope you have a good 추석!

If you have room tomorrow after others have gotten their songpyeon, I would love to visit. If not, that's totally OK. My FC is 3196-3956-1721 :)

Thanks so much for doing this!

Gate is now open!

By the way, I confirmed that even if you get the Wheat Bundle from Isabelle in your own town, you can still get a Songpyeon from Isabelle, too, in my Korean town.

Last edited:
Back