• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling It's a raffle! A bunch of mushrooms and pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Marowak

Ground-Type Prankster
Bells
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
Cake
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (14) +
Hello, there! As you might have read, I'm running a TBT raffle for a whole lot of mushrooms, as well as one for some villager photographs. These will be two separate raffles, but you can enter both!

What's being raffled:

Elegant Mushroom x1
Flat Mushroom x2
Famous Mushroom x8
Rare Mushroom x2
Round Mushroom x4
Skinny Mushroom x2
Agnes' Pic
Broccolo's Pic
Bella's Pic
Big Top's Pic (two!)
Coco's Pic (two!)
Don Resetti's Pic
Flurry's Pic (two!)
Friga's Pic (three!)
Gruff's Pic
Kidd's Pic
K.K.'s Pic
Kody's Pic
Merengue's Pic
Marcel's Pic
Here's a list of the rules.
1: The mushroom raffle and the photograph raffle will be run separately.
2: Each entry will cost 5 TBT. You can enter as many times as you wish, but entries will only be counted after I receive the TBT.
3: You must include which raffle you are entering for in the bell transaction. If you do not, I'll send your bells back.
4: The winner will be drawn one week from now, on Friday, 3 July. The time will be around 7 PM Eastern.

Mayorforlyfe - 8
dudeabides - 1
fruitful - 16
Matroyshka_Kat - 2
KHKirby - 10

As a side note, if anybody has Chadder the smug mouse and would allow me to adopt him, they will earn 15 entries into both raffles!

Best of luck to everyone who enters! :D

Last edited:
bumping!

Bump.jpg~original

Last edited:
two hours left! entries will be officially cut off at 6:45 PM EST! The winner will be announced at 7 EST!

Sorry for the lateness. The winners have been drawn!

KHKirby has won the picture raffle by default, and the mushroom raffle goes to Fruitful! The winners will be sent a private message regarding picking up their prizes.

Thank you to all entrants!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back