• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop items, hybrids, Rv trips!!

May i have all of your blue and gold roses, and the rare mushroom? Name your price, vm me ^^

So the total for the round mushrooms, clovers and blue pansies would be 22tbt? Sorry if I've miscalculated, I'm terrible at Maths XD

im also interested in your super sea snail but i would like to know what it looks first though as i cant find any pics of it on google apparently

Yes! I want all of the amiibo items I can get my hands on!

All the ones that you need cards or figurines to get, anyways. The ones that don't appear naturally in the game. All of it please, haha!

When are you available?

how much for the
Cucco Ornament and both Fairy Bottles?

2 tbt each :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

So the total for the round mushrooms, clovers and blue pansies would be 22tbt? Sorry if I've miscalculated, I'm terrible at Maths XD

Yeah ill be ready around 6 pm pacific time if that's fine with u

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, can I get all three of your paintings for 2 TBT, if that sounds fair?

Yeah I'm not really getting many sales so yeah 2 tbt is good

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! I want all of the amiibo items I can get my hands on!

All the ones that you need cards or figurines to get, anyways. The ones that don't appear naturally in the game. All of it please, haha!

When are you available?

Alright I'll vm u and tell u what I got (got more that isn't on the list) and make a deal sound good??

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to have the Rupee, Heart, and Piece of Heart items. :) 3 tbt?

They usually go for 2 tbt each but since ur broke I'll let u have em for that price I'll be ready by 6pm pacific time if that's fine if u cant tomorrow at 11am - 4pm tomorrow

- - - Post Merge - - -

im also interested in your super sea snail but i would like to know what it looks first though as i cant find any pics of it on google apparently

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=super+sea+snail&obtained=&interior=&fashion=

Last edited:
Actually I can go for 6 tbt since it's 2 TBT each. Tbt is not hard to earn...so yeah.

Last edited:
okay so 6 tbt for Cucco Ornament and both Fairy Bottles c: as for the super sea snail im also interested in it as well! would it be 2 tbt as well? and im also interested in your sun but i would like to know what it looks like first as well. I would also like the ganon wig and ganon outfit if thats alright for my friend.

Last edited:
Back