Selling 🎁 Item Shop/ Item Cleanout

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure. just let me know when ur ready by replying or leaving me a pm.

Last edited:
ok on my way! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for the purchase. Items have been updated.

Note that perfect fruits can't grow if they are not the native fruit of your town ;)

Thanks. :) I needed some regular pear trees my town is pretty bare of them, gonna sell the extras and keep one in storage for collection.

haii! :3

Town Name: Konoko
Friend Code: 1650-7144-8757
Items Wanted: New Year's Noodles, Futon Mattress, Kintaro Wig, & Tranquil Bridge.
Time When Your Gates Will Be Open?: Just make sure to let me know when you are on your way, so I'm able to open my gates c:
Total TBT Amount: 5 TBT

How did I miss this comment? >_<
Really sorry about that. If you're still interested in the items you listed, I'm here again until the same time. I'll separate the items just in case. Just let me know when you'll have yoyr gates open for drop off and like my comment to alert me that you responded.(assuming you still want the items.

I'll take a cucumber horse as to finally ascend to greatness please.

Town:Veniha
FC:4914-7294-5851
Availability: After 3pm eastern time, or all day tomorrow

Thanks again

Last edited:
Sure. I'll separate your items then and add your fc. Whenever you're ready after 3pm let me know and like my comment, otherwise I might miss the response.

Last edited:
How did I miss this comment? >_<
Really sorry about that. If you're still interested in the items you listed, I'm here again until the same time. I'll separate the items just in case. Just let me know when you'll have yoyr gates open for drop off and like my comment to alert me that you responded.(assuming you still want the items.

I'm currently available at the moment, and yes I still would like to have the items. I can open my gates when you say that you are ready for me to open my gates. :3

Hi, Ill take the alto sax, cyrpress plant, hanger rack, Flamenco hat, tortoise specs, bathroom shelf, and dammation ornament.

Thanks, I think that 8 TBT.

I will open my gates in a bit.

Hello! I'd like to take Lotties bun,dango and donut box! Total of 6 tbt right?

Hello! I'd like to take Lotties bun,dango and donut box! Total of 6 tbt right?

Yep. Let me separate yur items and add your fc should take me less than 2 minutes, let me know when you'll have our gates open to come over :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, Ill take the alto sax, cyrpress plant, hanger rack, Flamenco hat, tortoise specs, bathroom shelf, and dammation ornament.

Thanks, I think that 8 TBT.

I will open my gates in a bit.

Sure let me separate your items, should be done real quick, have your gates ready please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back