Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Mac Miller - Surf (LYRICS)":

CFC--EDD
DCDDCDE-

Second C is high, all other C's and other notes are low.

I don't actually have New Horizons, just New Leaf right now. ^o^;>

Here is "Hibikase by hatsune miku":

DFGAGEF-
DFGACGF-

Low D and E, all other notes high.

Here is "BTS - Magic Shop (Color Coded Lyrics Han/Rom/Eng)":

DC-B-AGD
---zzzDC
-B-AG-C-
B-D---zz

First three D's are low, last D and all other notes are high. The part you asked for doesn't all fit in one town/island tune. It's twice as long, so you'll have to decide which part of it you want to use, or you can try rearranging it and removing some of the sustain lines to make more notes fit into one town tune, though that will change the timing and make it sound a little different.

And:

F-C-A---
G-G-F---

All the high notes.

Here is "BTS - Magic Shop (Color Coded Lyrics Han/Rom/Eng)":

DC-B-AGD
---zzzDC
-B-AG-C-
B-D---zz

First three D's are low, last D and all other notes are high. The part you asked for doesn't all fit in one town/island tune. It's twice as long, so you'll have to decide which part of it you want to use, or you can try rearranging it and removing some of the sustain lines to make more notes fit into one town tune, though that will change the timing and make it sound a little different.

And:

F-C-A---
G-G-F---

All the high notes.
thank you so much!! :D

Here is "Soundtrack - Pride and Prejudice - Dawn":

GA-BC-DC
EG---zzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. The song isn't quite right. The G really needs to be a G sharp, but there are no sharps or flats in town/island tunes. This is as close I could get. I hope it's all right.

Here is "The Fellowship of the Ring Soundtrack-02-Concerning Hobbits":

E---G---
E--DC---

High G, all other notes low.

Thanks a lot for your quick answer!
I may have chosen a part a bit too slow for Concerning Hobbits. Could you also translate the part 00:28 to 00:31 and 00:45 to 00:50 if possible? (reposting the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pGaz_qN0cw)
Lastly, would it be possible to get the 5:06 to 5:11 part of this song (or 5:00 to 5:00 if it's easier for you): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgJYNveHOYU

Thanks again for your great work!

Last edited:
Hi, thank you so much for doing this!
The song I would like you to do is "Lumiose city" from Pokemon X and Y.
Link is here: https://youtu.be/2AfxpCJXcr0 Seconds 0:00 to 0:05 (or 0:07 if there's enough notes)
If this has already been done, I'm very sorry I can't seem to search but let me know :).
Thanks once again for doing this I have been trying for quite a while, you're a lifesaver!

Could you do the Smurfs theme song? Specifically 0:17 to 0:20 in this video (the part that's like- la, la, lalalala, la, la, la, lala)
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hey, could you possibly make a tune out of any part in this between 3:01 - 3:10? I can't decide which segment of it I like the best, or which would be most easy to recreate in the tune maker. Thanks in advance! :)

Here is "Mike Post / Quantum Leap Theme":

G-GEGG-G
-E-DE-D-

High G, low E and D.

Unfortunately that part of "Paint It, Black" has a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated using all natural notes in a town/island tune. Here is what I was able to do with it:

DEFGFEDD
CDEDC---

High G, all other notes low. To be accurate, the C really needs to be a C sharp, but there are no sharp or flat notes in town/island tunes. That's as close as I could get.

Here is "Telltale's The wolf Among Us Opening Title Sequence":

F-E-E-D-
C-B-C---

All the low notes.

Thank you! :D

Last edited:
Sonata Arctica - My Land

I read all the rules but I can't search the thread. It doesn't appear for me in the top next to thread tools. Just a heads up. In case I missed this in your requests and I'm just asking for a repeat. Sorry in advance if I am.

My song request:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7FABPQi8pI

I just want to the first part of the song from first second onto longest you can make it. :) I know you said 2-5 seconds so if 5 seconds is the max, then that works for me.

Thank you in advance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back