• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elveira, I already did "Dragon Ball Z prologue music 1 (Vegeta,Frieza,Cell Saga)" in this post:

https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...st-Anytime!)&p=8497963&viewfull=1#post8497963

Please remember to use the "search thread" function in both this and in the old Town Tune Maker thread before making your requests, as stated in the first post of this thread.

pixys, please read the rules in the first post of this thread and choose only three songs to request for today. If you really need a fourth one, you can request it tomorrow.

Here is "EoSD Rumia's Theme: Apparitions Stalk the Night (Re-Extended)":

E-G-A-C-
BAG-A---

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Pokemon- Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky- Through The Sea Of Time- Music":

GBCDE---
zzDBC---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Now That This Old World Is Ending":

CDEDC-D-
-EC---zz

Here is "KEANE - Somewhere Only We Know (Instrumental Original)":

CCCCCCCC
BBBBBBBB

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. I think you may have posted a karaoke version of the song by mistake, since the melody is missing from it, and it's just the background accompaniment, but if this is what you wanted, then there it is. If you want me to do it with a version of the song that includes the melody, please post a link to that so I can hear it, and I'll be happy to make a new town tune for you.

Here is "DJ Project - Esti tot ce am (Official Music Video) HD":

E-EE-D-C
-DC---zz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "(Game ver.) SSR (Crazy Crazy)":

G-G-G-EA
G-D-E-C-

High G and A, all other notes low.

EddieGames: Unfortunately, "We Are Number One but it's Megalovania" has a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be recreated accurately in an island tune. It has four half-step notes in a row, and the most that an island tune can do it one, so it will sound very off if I try to make it. I can make an extremely inaccurate version if you'd like. Or I can try making either of the two songs that were mashed up into an island tune for you, though be warned that "Megalovania" has been requested a lot before, and it is unfortunately also in a key that can't be recreated accurately using all natural notes. I think "We Are Number One" can be done, though. Let me know what you'd like me to do.

Here is "All ojamajo doremi transformations and attacks":

GAGAG-E-
C-G---zz

Here is "Fatalize Tales of Symphonia Music Extended HD":

DEFGA---
zzGFE---

High G and A, low D and E.

CCCCCCCC
BBBBBBBB

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. I think you may have posted a karaoke version of the song by mistake, since the melody is missing from it, and it's just the background accompaniment, but if this is what you wanted, then there it is. If you want me to do it with a version of the song that includes the melody, please post a link to that so I can hear it, and I'll be happy to make a new town tune for you.

the background accompaniment is all i wanted - thank you so much!!

I apologize! I copied the last song and link but forgot to erase it from the post. I meant to, my apologies!

pixys, I assume this means that you want just the first three songs that you listed? If so here is "hippo campus - warm glow (official audio)":

A-D-FG--
A-D-FC--

Low D, all other notes high.

Here is "Dayglow - Hot Rod":

GE-CDE--
GE-A-E-D

High A and G, all other notes low.

Here is "The Mamas & The Papas - Dream A Little Dream Of Me":

C-AC-AG-
FGA-B---

B and the last A are low, first two A's and all other notes are high.

Here is "Legend of Mana (PSX) - Southern City Polpota (Polpota Bay Theme)":

EFDEFGA-
GAAGFEFD

Low D and E, high G and A. As you said, the timing isn't quite right, but, in terms of the number of notes, it does just fit. If you'd like me to make a version with closer timing to the original song, but fewer notes, just let me know.

I think that would be interesting to hear, yes, if its not too much trouble! Thanks so much!

Here is "PENTAGON - 'Humph! (Prod. By GIRIBOY)' Official Music Video":

AC-G-F-E
-D-C---z

High G, all other notes low.

Here is a more accurate version of "Legend of Mana (PSX) - Southern City Polpota (Polpota Bay Theme)":

E-F-D-E-
F-G-A---
G-A-AGF-
E---F-D-

Low D and E, high G and A. This is how it looks with the correct timing. As you can see, it's twice as long as a normal island tune, so you can choose whatever part of it that fits that you like the most to use. Or you can try removing sustain lines - to make more of the notes fit, which will change the timing. You can rearrange it however you like. :)

Elveira, I already did "Dragon Ball Z prologue music 1 (Vegeta,Frieza,Cell Saga)" in this post:

https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...st-Anytime!)&p=8497963&viewfull=1#post8497963

Please remember to use the "search thread" function in both this and in the old Town Tune Maker thread before making your requests, as stated in the first post of this thread.

pixys, please read the rules in the first post of this thread and choose only three songs to request for today. If you really need a fourth one, you can request it tomorrow.

Here is "EoSD Rumia's Theme: Apparitions Stalk the Night (Re-Extended)":

E-G-A-C-
BAG-A---

Here is "Pokemon- Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky- Through The Sea Of Time- Music":

GBCDE---
zzDBC---

Here is "Now That This Old World Is Ending":

CDEDC-D-
-EC---zz

CCCCCCCC
BBBBBBBB

Here is "DJ Project - Esti tot ce am (Official Music Video) HD":

E-EE-D-C
-DC---zz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "(Game ver.) SSR (Crazy Crazy)":

G-G-G-EA
G-D-E-C-

High G and A, all other notes low.

EddieGames: Unfortunately, "We Are Number One but it's Megalovania" has a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be recreated accurately in an island tune. It has four half-step notes in a row, and the most that an island tune can do it one, so it will sound very off if I try to make it. I can make an extremely inaccurate version if you'd like. Or I can try making either of the two songs that were mashed up into an island tune for you, though be warned that "Megalovania" has been requested a lot before, and it is unfortunately also in a key that can't be recreated accurately using all natural notes. I think "We Are Number One" can be done, though. Let me know what you'd like me to do.

Here is "All ojamajo doremi transformations and attacks":

GAGAG-E-
C-G---zz

Here is "Fatalize Tales of Symphonia Music Extended HD":

DEFGA---
zzGFE---

High G and A, low D and E.

Thank you so much!

Hello, thanks for all you been doing! I am not the most musically gifted, so I hope that these can work with this game.

This song has a beat start up right around 1:03 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccI9xvR2Ja0

and also

I was wondering if you could make one from this, starting at the beat start around 00:10, right after they say "blackpink" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHNzOHi8sJs

Once again not sure how this might turn out, but thank you!

Here is "BLACKPINK - Don't Know What To Do (Color Coded Lyrics Eng/Rom/Han/":

C-E-G-A-
ABAG---z

Low E and C, all other notes high.

Unfortunately, that part of "BLACKPINK - (DDU-DU DDU-DU)’ M/V" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recreated as an island tune. Here is what I was able to get, but some of the notes are off:

E-EEG--G
BABGE---

Low E, all other notes high. To be accurate, the A really needs to be an A sharp, but that's not possible in Animal Crossing. If you'd like me to do a different song, just let me know.

Last edited:
Here is "BLACKPINK - Don't Know What To Do (Color Coded Lyrics Eng/Rom/Han/":

C-E-G-A-
ABAG---z

Low E and C, all other notes high.

Unfortunately, that partof "BLACKPINK - (DDU-DU DDU-DU)’ M/V" contains a combination of sharp and flat notes that cannot be accurately recrated as an island tune. Here is what I was ableto get, but some of the notes are off:

E-EEG--G
BABGE---

Low E, all other notes high. To be accurate, the A really needs to be an A sharp, but that's not possible in Animal Crossing. If you'd like me to do a different song, just let me know.

I wondered about that, but I think they both sound good. Thank you again! I appreciate you!

Here is "Stickerbush Symphony | Super Smash Bros. Ultimate":

E-F--E--
F-C---zz

All the low notes. If you want to fit a whole repetition of the musical phrase, which will change the timing to be a little less accurate, it would be like this:

EF-EFC--
EF-EFC--

All the low notes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is "Persona 5 OST 59 - The Days When My Mother Was There":

DECB--G-
DECB--G-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back