• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@elisefromtheinternet I didn't hear any harmonizing, but I also only have a very basic knowledge of music theory, so perhaps I misunderstood what you meant. I make town tunes mostly intuitively and by ear. ^o^;>

Anyway, here is that part of "American Teenager (Official Visualizer) - Ethel Cain":

E-C-E-C-
--EC--D-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

The timing is a little tricky since the part you asked for is very slow and drawn out, and I shortened and sped it up a lot to make it fit, but you can try playing around with the position of the sustain lines - to change the timing if you think it should be different, now that you have the notes. Or if you'd like me to redo it differently, please feel free to ask.

Hello! I hope you are doing well. I was wondering if you could turn the recurring tune in this song into an island tune?
It repeats throughout the song, however is probably best heard in the very beginning. Thank you so much!

@floatingzoo Here is "Lock Willow":

DA-B-D-A
-B---A-B
-D-G---z

First two D's are low, last D and all other notes are high. The musical phrase was too long to fit into two lines of a town tune while preserving the original timing, so I made it three lines long. You can either use the first two lines as they are, or you can remove some of the sustain lines - to fit more notes into the two rows, but please be aware that this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.

@floatingzoo Here is "Lock Willow":

DA-B-D-A
-B---A-B
-D-G---z

First two D's are low, last D and all other notes are high. The musical phrase was too long to fit into two lines of a town tune while preserving the original timing, so I made it three lines long. You can either use the first two lines as they are, or you can remove some of the sustain lines - to fit more notes into the two rows, but please be aware that this will change the timing of the song and make it sound different.
Wonderful! Thank you so much!

@thenorthernAurora I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, but if you mean this part of the first post of this thread:

1. SEARCH this and the previous Town Tune Maker thread to see if your town/island tune is already made

Then I mean you can check this thread and my previous town tune thread to see if I already made the song you want into a town tune, since I've made hundreds of tunes for people over the years, so it's possible what you're looking for already exists. If not, I'm happy to make new tunes for you. And feel free to ask if you have any more questions. :)

@thenorthernAurora I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, but if you mean this part of the first post of this thread:

Then I mean you can check this thread and my previous town tune thread to see if I already made the song you want into a town tune, since I've made hundreds of tunes for people over the years, so it's possible what you're looking for already exists. If not, I'm happy to make new tunes for you. And feel free to ask if you have any more questions. :)
Oh ok

@Wrathie83 Here is "Madness - It Must Be Love (Official Video)":

BABA-G-E
-G---zzz

Low E, all other notes high.

@peachsaucekitty Here is "Red Vox - Elessar":

DE---zzz
CCCCA---

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

And don't worry, it wasn't difficult at all, it was actually really easy. :)
thank you so much!

Hi, would you be able to make this song please? Seconds 31 to 39 please 😊 I've not been able to find it anywhere! Thanks!

@JulieC Here is "MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - THRIFT SHOP FEAT. WANZ (OFFICIAL VIDEO)":

AAA-EEEE
D-C-E-D-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

I'm still taking requests if anyone has any. :)
Are you able to make teru’s song from tales of earthsea into a tune? Possibly this part from the beginning - “空を掴んだその翼休めることはできなくて”. Im not musically inclined so if you can im super grateful:).

@SweetOrange I'd be happy to make you a town tune. Please post a link so that I can hear it, as per the instructions in the first post of this thread, and I'll make it into a tune for you as best I can. And feel free to let me know if you have any questions. :)

@SweetOrange I'd be happy to make you a town tune. Please post a link so that I can hear it, as per the instructions in the first post of this thread, and I'll make it into a tune for you as best I can. And feel free to let me know if you have any questions. :)
Thank you very much. Heres the link
. Sorry for not including it in my original reply, i found this thread/website while having some trouble making the tune myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back