• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please help me make a town tune to the dancing in the moonlight chorus!

from about :50-1:04 would be amazing! Or the very start.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

@FishHead Here is "Tarantella Napoletana":

A-AE-EA-
AE-EF-FF
GFE---zz

Low E, all other notes high. I made it three lines long to preserve the timing of the original song. You can either choose two lines for your otwn tune, or you can try removing sustain lines - to make more of the notes fit into two lines, though this will change the timing and make it sound less like the original song.

hey, first off thanks so much for doing this. u should be getting some community service hours or something lol
I was wondering if u could do the first few notes, from like 0:08 - 0:13 :D

@ughrora Here is "Siouxsie And The Banshees - Spellbound":

DG-AE-D-
FFFFFFFF

Low D and E, high A and G. It's kind of in an awkward part of the song, since it repeats the same note a lot. If you narrow it down a little more--just 2-5 seconds instead of 10--perhaps I can start at a different part so that it doesn't end so abruptly.

So sorry for my late response, but thank you! Would 00:55 to 01:00 be short enough? Thank you again!

@FishHead Here is "Tarantella Napoletana":

A-AE-EA-
AE-EF-FF
GFE---zz

Low E, all other notes high. I made it three lines long to preserve the timing of the original song. You can either choose two lines for your otwn tune, or you can try removing sustain lines - to make more of the notes fit into two lines, though this will change the timing and make it sound less like the original song.
Thanks! :)

@izzyyy Here is "Opening Persona 3 [HD]":

CD---zzz
C-D-DE--

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

@ughrora Here is "Siouxsie And The Banshees - Spellbound":

FFFFFFFF
G-G-GD--

High G, low D.

@Lotusblossom Please post a link to the song you'd like me to turn into a town tune, and please make sure your request follows all of the rules listed in the first post of this thread.

This is an original song I requested personally, so lmk if this link doesn't work for any reason.
But any part of the ' undertone ' of music that plays within the initial first few seconds and the last few seconds before other instruments come in would be my preference. : D
The tempo might be a bit hard to match and the tone, but whatever you can do with it, I would be super grateful!

Could you do the first verse after the little opening in this song?
I loved the last town tune you made and thought this song would make for a great tune :giggle:
Edit: I guess to be more specific, 0:05-0:09.

@Centuria Sorry, I'm not comfortable downloading files from people I don't know. If you upload your song as an unlisted video temporarily on Youtube and send me the link privately, you can take it down again once I'm done with it, I won't mind listening to it that way and turning it into a town tune for you.

@FrogslimeOfficial Here is "Exploration- Coraline Soundtrack":

AC---zzA
G---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@MrsEdm I'm not familiar enough with the song you linked to know which part is the chorus. Here is the part I chose to do for "Frank Sinatra: Love and Marriage":

G-D-E-F-
G-D-E-F-

All the low notes. And unfortunately, the whole song relies very much of having multiple half-step notes in a row, and the most a town tune can recreate is one in a row, so this tune isn't completely accurate. It's just as close as I could get.

If this wasn't the part you meant, please tell me which seconds of the video it plays during, and I'll be happy to make you another one.

Does it not play in the browser without downloading for you?
If not I'll try and find a site to put it up on tomorrow!

Thanks. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back