• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Island Merch/Camper Items/Hybrids/Other

@Donevor: Whatever you feel comfortable with :) I am available right now if you'd like~

@Evy J: Currently miracre has agreed to an offer with the last sea globe available unfortunately. I'll put you on the list just in case the offer doesn't go through though :blush: Would you be alright with that?

@Evy J: Added ^-^ I'll send you a PM if the Sea Globe becomes available or not!

@Donevor: Sounds great I'll get everything ready :D Be there in a bit~

I'm interested in buying a Cat Tower, Exotic Wardrobe, and 2 exotic wall shelves.

How much would you want?

@splendoras: Hmm, do you think 70k sounds fair?

@pikopuko: The only Sand Castle and Sea Globe available are pending with other offers D: Would you like to be put on the list anyways in case they become available?

Hm....

Could you do 50k?

50k sounds fine to me ^-^ However my shops are closed for tonight and I need to order the exotic pieces ;u; Would you mind waiting until tomorrow? I'll PM you when I become available~

EDIT: Aaaaah it's past 2 am ;u; I'm sorry all but it's time for me to go to bed.

CURRENTLY OFFLINE

Last edited:
Back