• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Island Merch/Camper Items/Hybrids/Other

Will you be available tomorrow in the morning ? :) it's getting sort of late where I live haha

@Carissa: Of course! Sorry to keep you waiting ;u; I'll message you first thing when I become available tomorrow!

@FoxTrot: Here are my current Gulliver items;

Conical Straw Hat
Dala Horse
Hula Doll
Kinderdijk Windmill
Mermaid Statue
Mummy's Casket
Nutcracker
Pagoda
Shamrock Clock
Skeleton Figurine
Statue of Liberty
Tapestry

Last edited:
How much for the sea globe, pile of leaves, and sand castle?

Sure, would you like to trade now and your town or mine?

Sure, would you like to trade now and your town or mine?

Trading now would be fine ^-^ I'll be the host and I'll let you in~ FC is 0061-0654-3965 :)

Actually I'm getting pretty tired ;3; Would you mind waiting until tomorrow? I'm very sorry to keep you waiting, but I can't stay up much longer :( I'll update my status so nobody gets confused.

Current Status: OFFLINE

Last edited:
Hi! Could I please order a fish grill, conical straw hat, kinderdijk windmill, and mermaid statue? Does $150k sound good?

@cloudyah: 150k sounds reasonable to me~ I'll have to order the items, so please give me some time to do that first ^-^; I'll PM you when the items arrive if you're still interested!

@miracre: Sorry, I was checking over the thread this morning and looks like the three sand castles are all pending D: I'll let you know if anybody withdraws the offer, but the sea globe and pile of leaves are still there!

And everybody else: ONLINE AND UPDATING LIST TO THIS POINT!

Can I please get your 5 orange roses and 5 orange cosmos?

How much for all of these hybrids?

Thank you! :)

@cutiepiecat: 300k for the 10 of them? :D Want the roses gone so I'm charging 30k per rose (darn hybrid reds ;u; )

Unfortunately Dask hasn't responded to me after 24 hours, so I take it he isn't interested anymore :( (I think 24 hours is a decent amount to give for a response. If not I apologize D: )

@miracre A Sand Castle is now available for you if you are still interested, but I won't be on for much longer tonight.

EDIT: FFFF I thought this would merge I'm sorry for double posting ;___; I'll stick to editing from now on

Last edited:
Sounds good ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you available for trade today or would tomorrow be better for you?

Back