• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Island Madness - Town Wins

also i still have no idea what shawo's plan was claiming doc. like, leave me alive the whole game so he can hide behind the unresolved CC? my flip would obviously point to him right after

maybe this will finally be the game that cures shawo of his compulsive PR claiming LOL

Is the mafia cop useless now that the 2 special roles have outed themselves (apart from lucky but that wouldn’t help mafia to know that)

also i still have no idea what shawo's plan was claiming doc. like, leave me alive the whole game so he can hide behind the unresolved CC? my flip would obviously point to him right after
I think he preyed on towns apprehension about voting a power role off. Idk ik i kinda fell for it.

I just thought of something - if the mafia know what the hint is going to be in advance, it's possible that the options were.

1. Pointed ears.
2. Round ears (or something).
3. Color red.

Obviously I haven't looked into the specifics, but the person who chose the kill could be the group that had the least amount of mafia in it.

Say for example, there's 1 mafia who's in pointed ears (out of 6) and 2 mafia in round ears (out of 4) and 1 person who's red (out of 2) then obviously the mathematical best kill would be the 1 mafia in pointed ears.

Something along those lines could mean something? Like maybe it's best to lynch outside of pointed ears like Daniel was saying, due to the fact that the hint chosen should be the one MOST beneficial to mafia.

I'm not sure how much it matters but the mafia knowing the hint makes the hint so much less useful.
look at this dude. thats why i was simping

Still stand by my vote on FinalArcadia. As I stated last night, I felt they were teamed with shawo, and shawo flipping mafia only makes me feel more certain. Epona makes a good point about that clearly pre-written post excluding her name.
I already said that my post was pre-written, I was never trying to hide that. Knowing it was going to need some quotes, I worked on it ahead of time and like I said, there was pretty much no realistic chance that the sweet release of death was going to come for me

not much more I can say about epona; the quotes I had in my post don't even really mention her, so I'm not sure why it's so strange that my own comments about those quotes didn't either. I was focused on his explicitly stated mafia reads, because mafia always tends to put one of their buddies in that kind of category

this is WIFOM, but defending shawo that late into D2 when there was NO chance that the votes were shifting (the next closest wagon had 3 votes IIRC) as his partner would be suicide

and yes, in regards to epona saying I'm panicked, I AM in fact panicked because I don't want the shame of being ML'd as town lol. I'll fight it tooth and nail if I have to, and I really do think dedenne makes sense as a shawo partner

@DinoTown can you confirm whether or not the targets of my investigations are notified that they were investigated or not? i presume no but just want to make sure

I think he preyed on towns apprehension about voting a power role off. Idk ik i kinda fell for it.
the thing is that if either of us were attacked id immediately realize hes not lucky and just mafia. then we enter a direct CC which would lead to him getting figured out one way or another. and leaving me alive means their 1kp is at risk

maybe he thought he could actually make us think that there were 2 doctors
Post automatically merged:

Shawo is crying rn at all of these post quote notifications
sucks to be WOLF

i rly wanted to use s word here pepehands

I think the doc and cop claims were purely power role bait. Cop one certainly was, anyway. If you're going down why not make the most of it?

1. FinalArcadia (Lolly)
2. Voltairenism (Coco)
3. Dedenne (Anhka)

4. Ace Marvel (Colton)
5. guav@ (Monique)
6. Vrisnem (Stitches)
7. Damniel (Vesta)

8. MyLifeIsCake (Cherry) - Vanilla Townie. Eliminated D1
9. Dinosaurz (Pietro)
10. Continuum (Poncho)
11. Geoni (Dobie)
12. Epona (Whitney)

13. glow (Daisy) - Vanilla Townie. Killed N1
14. shawo (Raymond) - Mafia Goon. Eliminated D2.

Orange is nose and pointy ears
Pink is nose
Light blue is pointy ears

Green is town, yes I'm putting myself as town. but I vaguely I'm both, but that can be disputed
Geoni is the only villager that meets both criteria and Volt is the only one that does not.

i deffo think the hint for d2 was the best out of the options. It seemed like a better probability then “has a nose”. I’m curious to what the last one is

I think the doc and cop claims were purely power role bait. Cop one certainly was, anyway. If you're going down why not make the most of it?

tbh i think by the time he claimed cop he thought there was no cop to CC him
he was sounding things out and trying to get me to claim for a while before he claimed cop, and when nobody came forward i think he thought it was safe

if anything i think the doctor claim was him trying to tease out the cop, because he said if there were two doctors there probably wasn't a cop. he was probs hoping the cop would come out of the woodwork and claim there and then

also i was thinking about the duplicate thing and how shawo stumbled upon this info. how possible it is that mafia have two blackmailers or two godfathers

btw I also found a post right at the start that shawo said that he read the signups post. I may be inclined to believe they dont have a role cop

yeah the cop claim i get. but the thing is why CC me as doc? he must've known I was just doctor, CCing that we'd always be points of discussion. unless he thought we really would buy that there could be two docs

also something i forgot. i haven't seen the votes but do we have a vote thief here?

also i was thinking about the duplicate thing and how shawo stumbled upon this info. how possible it is that mafia have two blackmailers or two godfathers

btw I also found a post right at the start that shawo said that he read the signups post. I may be inclined to believe they dont have a role cop

i don't think they do either

I wish we didn’t have a sub for hikari now that the replacement isn’t posting LOL I want that modkill baby

yeah the cop claim i get. but the thing is why CC me as doc? he must've known I was just doctor, CCing that we'd always be points of discussion. unless he thought we really would buy that there could be two docs

also something i forgot. i haven't seen the votes but do we have a vote thief here?
if there is, they prob wouldnt have used it yesterday

Back