• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Is your sleeping pattern average ?

Capella

rfefgee
Bells
Yoshi Easter Egg
Mine? Hell no I stay up all night and sleep during the morning/most of the afternoon idk why probably because it's more quiet and I have more privacy
What about you? :p
Oops I meant on weekends not weekdays ;-;

Last edited:
i go to bed at 3am and rise at 11 am.

- - - Post Merge - - -

both weekdays and weekend

No, I'm going to bed around 11:00 am-1:00 pm at this point, and get up at 8:00-10:00 pm. I like being in bed by 8:00 in the morning but I always end up staying up later and later. When it gets too bad I'll just keep going until I'm back to going to bed early in the morning.

Now that I have moved i seem to wake up st like 9/10 everyday no matter how late I sleep. Where as at home I wouldn't wake until like 11am at the earliest lol

Mine? Hell no I stay up all night and sleep during the morning/most of the afternoon idk why probably because it's more quiet and I have more privacy
What about you? :p
Oops I meant on weekends not weekdays ;-;

You're a nocturnal creature ;)

My sleeping pattern is pretty normal though. I go to bed at 9-10PM and wake up at 7-8AM depending on what day it is.

hells no.

Last night, I passed out around 1-2AM, woke up at 12:30PM, and now it's 4AM and I have to be up at 11AM. At my old job, I had to be asleep by like- 8PM because I had to get up for shifts starting at 4-5AM. I was taking pills to go to sleep, and pills / caffeine to wake up. My body wanted to kill me.

As for right now- I- I can't help that I stay out all night. ; - ; That is when life is fun. Prowlin' around and playing games and stuff. I wish I could just sleep all day and stay out all night, to be honest.

Yeah pretty consistent, especially during the week. Usually in bed by around 11.30 (weekdays) or midnight at weekends, at up around 7.30am (weekdays) and 8-9am weekends.

No. I sleep until I feel like it on weekends and go to bed when I feel like it.

Actually, I do the same on weekdays too. I stopped setting the alarm clock and just go to work whenever I wake up. I try to go to bed sorta around the same time on weekdays, so I end up getting to work within the same hour time period anyways. My work hours are flexible with my job, so my boss doesn't care.

I usually sleep at 9:30pm ish and wake at about 6:30-7am ish. I'm more of a day person. And have school. And need to sleep. A lot. :(

Yeah I have the averagest sleeping pattern. But yesterday I only slept 1 hour and felt normal

Last edited:
I go to bed at maybe 10, wake up at 6:30 on weekends. School nights are the same, only my curfew is pushed back maybe a half hour.

SLEEPING IS FOR THE WEAK ヽ(;▽;)ノ
I have insomnia so i usually stay up all night and then take an hour nap after school.

Back