• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is this game any good?

i loved the game and play it from time to time, and ive had it since it came out. i think i have gone a year without playing it, but now im playing it almost every other day lol.

mines is collecting dust. I played it for about an hour before getting bored of it, but i don't regret the purchase because I got it cheap and because it still has its worth

i use it when i want to now which hairstyle and color would suit my villagers and i also play jt once in a blue moon when i want to redecorate my home and get ideas

it's so much easier decorating in happy home than in acnl

but honestly this game did feel like a filler.

Last edited:
You may have seen me comment on it a few times, but I would say absolutely yes!
Reasons why you should absoloutly get it!:
I loved the game, once you have unlocked all of the town, abilities and features (Takes an awfully long time to do don't worry) you won't play as much but you will still get to design villagers and amiibo's houses.

It is honestly really relaxing and if your a big AC fan then you should definitely add it to your collection.
The graphics are also gorgeous, quiet an update from new leaf.

I have had it for almost two years and it has not become boring for me at all! I just love it, especially as an amiibo collector. Proud minority over here.

Do update if you do end up buying it! I would love to hear what you think of it. You can always watch gameplay videos but that sort of spoils the fun, surprise of it.

Yeah, I would recommend this game is you love to design villager houses. It's even a great game to get ideas for your own house in New Leaf and gives you plenty of practice doing so. The facilities in the game are really cute and fun to design as well. It might get a little boring after awhile, but give it a little break and it's still fun when you come back to it. So yep, I would recommend this game. :)

I play from time to time. Its worth it for me because I still find it fun, and relaxing, plus it's a great way to test house decor before putting it up in New Leaf. Tbh now that I think about it... ever since I got HHD I've been using it as a New Leaf room tester. Now I'm so used to it that I don't ever really change a room in New Leaf without doing a test run in HHD first.

I personally really like this game. I recommend for people to get it if they really like interior design, or just maintaining and making aesthetics and stuff! Just like animal Crossing new leaf, this game is mainly a leisure game for me. Are used to play a lot of it, now I just play once a week or so

If you believe you will enjoy purely designing houses and interiors, go for it.

It's a great game if coming up with new home layouts was a big thing you liked about any of the other ACNL games, and just want to do that without the same limitations as the previous games.

Depends.

If you enjoy decorating houses and collecting new furniture, then you'll definitely enjoy this game. If not, then I don't think this game is for you.

It does get boring pretty quickly. It's repetitive, and there's a lack of... rewarding... once you finish a house. The villagers always like the house no matter what. It kinda sucks, because I want the villagers to have a genuine reaction. I want to get the motivation to put more effort into decorating the houses.

Basically... it depends if you like decorating houses. It does get boring pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Its a fun game is based on the designing aspect of animal crossing if you like designing houses and buildings it the right game for you in the game you have new furniture and items which are not included in animal crossing new leaf and you can design and place furniture outside which also cannot do in new leaf.

Back