• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Is there a complete catalog posted anywhere?

sonictonic

Bells
Arcade Tokens
I'm trying to figure out which villagers unlock what... and was hoping to find a resource online that listed the villagers and amiibo cards along with the furniture and items they unlock. I couldn't find one. :( Anyone know of one existing somewhere?

I've done a couple dozen homes so far, half of which are from the cards, and I don't have much outdoor stuff yet. Specifically I really want the swimming pool and chaise lounges. Anyone know who unlocks those?

Thanks in advance for your help! I'm having tons of fun with this game. It's much more than I expected initially. :D

A new wiki has been started by an online pal o' mine (who actually knew me when I entered the world as Voluptua Sneezelips) and a bunch of redditors. It's nowhere close to complete, but it might also be a good resource as time goes on. They're also happy to have help from other contributors.

p.s. I just noticed that she gives big thanks to mirukushake for her knowledge. Small world (and mirukushake is obviously highly regarded in many circles!)

Last edited:
Back