Is The Item Flamenco Hat Available In New Leaf?

I don't think it's out yet, it's listed as future Europe DLC on some links I found via Google but I'm sure it will eventually be available in other regions, I've had pumpkin pies and fedora chairs DLC and I think they started as US only.

I don't think it's out yet, it's listed as future Europe DLC on some links I found via Google but I'm sure it will eventually be available in other regions, I've had pumpkin pies and fedora chairs DLC and I think they started as US only.
I don't think US ever got the fedora chair...

When was this? I must have missed it, I got the raccoon wall clock in November and the sushi platter in October.

Oh really? I thought America had that one first. It's the large hat chair, I'm not keen on it. I unfortunately got some instead of autumn leaf chairs. Still someone let me catalogue the autumn leaf chair which is re orderable.

I really like the autumn leaf chair, I've just stuck the fedoras out of the way. Weirdly I've had a raccoon wall clock as DLC before as well, I thought you had to change your wi if to get that. The pumpkin pies I got in the post.

I really like the autumn leaf chair, I've just stuck the fedoras out of the way. Weirdly I've had a raccoon wall clock as DLC before as well, I thought you had to change your wi if to get that. The pumpkin pies I got in the post.
For US, Nintendo is cycling everything back again. From now through February, it'll be the 4 Bestbuy items, Pumpkin Pie, Afternoon Tea Set, and Machine For Frozen Drink.

That's good for people who missed the content first time round though, and I guess having seconds to sell doesn't hurt :). I think I have all of that catalogued thanks to this site (is the cold drinks machine the slushie machine?). The fedora chair isn't re orderable or I'd let you guys catalogue it, I have two so would be willing to sell, although not tonight because it's already nearly 1.30 AM :p.

That's good for people who missed the content first time round though, and I guess having seconds to sell doesn't hurt :). I think I have all of that catalogued thanks to this site (is the cold drinks machine the slushie machine?). The fedora chair isn't re orderable or I'd let you guys catalogue it, I have two so would be willing to sell, although not tonight because it's already nearly 1.30 AM :p.
Yes, it's the slushie machine. And thank you kindly for your offer, but my friend has bought me one already, I really liked that chair but must have missed it in the US.

Yes, it's the slushie machine. And thank you kindly for your offer, but my friend has bought me one already, I really liked that chair but must have missed it in the US.

Ah that's cool :). I missed a few over here but luckily managed to catalogue ones I'd missed. I never see (or always miss :blush:) announcements of upcoming DLC.

Back