• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Inventory Broken?

Bells
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
I posted about this before (and just again recently) in the contact the staff board, but I'm curious to see if other people on here have experienced this problem and what they've done to fix it.

To keep this short: my inventory is completely broken. Anytime I try to modify any items (i.e. ticking the active & hidden boxes), and then click save, I'm sent straight to the Shop menu (when it should NORMALLY send you back to your inv), and then nothing is saved. I can buy stuff from the shop fine, and sending/receiving collectibles works fine, it's just modifying what I already have that's the problem.

It's also seemingly random-- awhile back my lineup was working fine but it would ONLY work if I had at most 12 items active (any more than that and it'd glitch out and not save anything). So I had to disable my add-ons to get a full 12 item lineup to function properly. Now it's completely broken, and my add-ons are disabled. This means that if you're trying to PM me, my inbox will say it's full and it's gonna be like that until this is fixed. I shouldn't be forced to clean out my mailbox when I have a perfectly good mailbox in my inv that's being a ***** not wanting to go active. So, this issue is kinda becoming more of a functionality problem than just a collectible problem.

So yeah,,,,,,,, anyone experiencing anything like this or am I the only one?? 😔😔😔

I don't know the solution but I think it happens when you have too many collectibles, I know one other person that has experienced this

It's a rare bug that has happened once or twice before. If you want to have us try making them all inactive from the back end, let us know in your Contact the Staff thread. Otherwise, we are working on a fix that should be ready around springtime.

What you are experiencing is exactly what I did when I was running my shop. After my inventory got large enough, I was unable to even have 12 items active at a time. :/ That is why I did sales regularly and started slimming down on the cheaper collectibles at the time. Glad to see that staff are working on a fix for it! :)

I don't know the solution but I think it happens when you have too many collectibles, I know one other person that has experienced this
It's a rare bug that has happened once or twice before.

you can add me to this list too, btw

though I was able to fix it by making some stuff (the useless expired raffle tickets) inactive

that said, I'm guessing zeta's is like a hyper version of my issue. so assuming his inventory size is the culprit, perhaps the larger the inventory, the worse the bug is? once the inventory gets large enough for the bug to start happening, at least

Last edited:
Back