• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

interest check + free requests

guyu

Bells
Info about requests right after this interest check stuff, please read rules carefully!
---
Just found this forum!! I think it'd be really nice to do art to earn some bells and nook miles tickets (maybe even villagers :0?) and so I wanted to do an interest check! I'm moran-0 on da and guyu on th!
I'm not too sure about how the currency works here so it will probably be a pwyw thing haha;; I CANNOT mail the drawing to you unless you want to pay for shipping??
I'm probably only looking to do some relatively quick busts, chibis or halfbodies... maybe fullbodies if you bribe me :oops:
Examples below (I haven't drawn a chibi in a while so the chibi example's pretty old)!
lmk if anyone is interested~ and maybe suggest a price too? (and maybe message me to get one... haha just kidding... unless?)
sprinkits_by_moran_0_ddssnnm-pre.jpg
angy_by_moran_0_ddspvpk-pre.jpg
4_by_moran_0_ddcc5um-pre.jpg

---
ok here's the request stuff finally!!!
I'll only do: ocs, but also really want to do a few ac gijinkas/anthro rn haha! No nsfw, fetish, fanart!
as you can probably see I'm most familiar with humanoids! I won't draw every request!! The finished piece will be sent directly through messages! if you've read all this and understand it, mention your favourite plant anywhere in your request form! I will not respond to every request forms!

Please use the form below for requests-
Reference: (visual only, no written; or just a name is sufficient if it's a villager)
Pose/Expression: (optional, but prefered)
Details: (any other notes)

Reference: link | outfit ref
Pose/Expression: she's playful and caring if that helps with it? i don't have anything specific in mind though
Details: my favorite plants are lilies!! also i love ur style !

Reference:
starrynekoart.jpg
waist-com.png
commission 1by punbun.png
Pose/Expression: she's a tsundere so shes kinda shy o:
Details: n/a but wings are optional! thank you for the opportunity <3

my favorite plants would have to be the lily of the valley! they're really pretty irl and in game ;_;
or hydrangeas... i wish they'd come back to new horizon

id also like to tip you if possible! as for prices wise i think your art could easily go for a couple of mil IGB wise or 20-40 NMT 0:?

Last edited:
Back