• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Instruments/''Gothic'' Items!

Seasons-Crossing

Shelley Stan
Bells
Switch
7352-6953-5603
New Horizons Token
Red Rose
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Feedback
93.9% (29) +
Hi! I'm looking to buy or trade for all of the following items. I can offer IGB, TBT, or Star Fragments, as well as most hybrid flowers and materials! The item's I'm looking for are under the spoiler tag; just make an offer and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!

Cello (Black or Classic)
Fancy Violin
Grand Piano (Black)
Harp

In-Game Bells
Aries Fragments
Large Star Fragments
Small Star Fragments
White Lighthouse Orderable
Shell Bed
Shell Rug
Materials (Iron, Gold Nuggets, etc.)
Hybrids (Ask what types)

Last edited:
are you looking for black antique items?
also the recipes or do you want it crafted?

Yes, black is ideal! If you could craft it, I'm happy to supply materials. :)
ok I can get you the three black antique items!
and I can craft you as many western style stones (30 stones), crest doorplates ( 4 iron nuggets) and classic library walls (10 books) as you want I just need the materials

how many igb or golden nuggets can you offer?

ok I can get you the three black antique items!
and I can craft you as many western style stones (30 stones), crest doorplates ( 4 iron nuggets) and classic library walls (10 books) as you want I just need the materials

how many igb or golden nuggets can you offer?
Okay, that's awesome! If I could get one of each of those things that would be perfect, I just need to order more books from the Nook Catalog, which means it's going to take me a day or two to get everything in. I have 6 gold nuggets if you want them, and for all the work you're willing to do I could pay you like 300k for the trouble, especially because I have to order stuff. Just let me know!

Okay, that's awesome! If I could get one of each of those things that would be perfect, I just need to order more books from the Nook Catalog, which means it's going to take me a day or two to get everything in. I have 6 gold nuggets if you want them, and for all the work you're willing to do I could pay you like 300k for the trouble, especially because I have to order stuff. Just let me know!
Ok do you tt or not?
300k is ok!

Back