• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Info on my Magitek Island

Island/Town Name
Magitek
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Windflowers

Steampunk Mage

Bells
Switch
1414-4590-1239
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Okay, I've got an island with a Magitek theme, and it's named, well, Magitek. I'm gonna add some info on my island here:

I got a black rose garden with a black rose bed. Black roses seem like a fantasy concept.

I also got a petrified forest, where things have either turned to stone or reduced to skeletons. It's got a "gorgon" that's responsible for the whole place, and it's also got white/gray grass, which can't be dug into due to being turned into such hard stone. Oh, and there are fossils on other areas of my island, where I pretend that they were moved from the petrified forest.

There's also a big waterfall, as recommended by someone a long time ago, since most fantasy series apparently have giant waterfalls.

My island also have thin grey X's on the ground, for the purpose of stopping flowers from growing onto undesired areas (such as near fruit trees).

I also have a museum with completed fossil, fish, and bug exhibits.

Now onto my characters!

I'm still working on having a list of villagers filled with characters that fit the magitek theme. I have Lucky the dog man who might be an undead mummy, Coco the clay golem bunny, Phoebe the phoenix girl, Drago the Oriental mandrake, Sprocket the robo-ostrich, and Petri, the mouse woman scientist.

Now onto my player character avatars. My main avatar is Ashe, a femboy witch. I also have Punky the soldier girl, Allen the blue femboy alien with two extra eyes on his forehead, Rhonda the clown-girl/magician/ringleader, and Luster the bishonen bladesman.

Anybody who's interested can visit my town's dream, with my dream address being in my signature. I'm also sometimes willing to negotiate with people who want to visit my real town to shop, sightsee, or even take resources from my island (though I'd prefer if my black rose garden isn't tampered with).

That's all for now!

Last edited:
I now have Knox the golden chicken knight living on my island, and I've ordered amiibo cards for Julian the unicorn, Shino the deer demon, and cephalobot the robo-octopus. Now I just gotta wait for them to arrive, and do the stuff they ask me to, and I'll finally (after over 2 years) have a full list of villagers that all fit my Magitek theme! :D

Update: I've finally completed my whole entire museum!

Last edited:
I now got the three amiibo cards I ordered, and got all ten villager spaces filled with villagers that fit my Magitek theme.

Also, my four side avatars each got house expansions; Punky got a basement, Allen got a second floor, Rhonda got an east room, and Luster got a west room.

Gonna update my dream to have it feature the things listed.

It's been a long while since I last played, but here's a new update on my town:

I've remodeled Coco's house to be more underground-themed, with stones, bricks, and gyroids. It'll be done tomorrow, and then I'll update my town's dream. ^^

Back