Buying in need of mums!

tinypietro

Bells
Switch
8344-3205-9228
Feedback
100% (11) +
they're the only flower on my island i don't have on the moment, and i really really want them! anyway i could get at least the basic colors (white, yellow, red), either in seeds or already grown plants is fine. i mostly have flower hybrids and igb to trade with, but am also willing to negotiate with whatever you might need!

I have a ton of the regular colors I can give you, and pink and purple hybrid mums if you’d be interested in those. I’m looking for some other hybrids or cherry blossom recipes if you have extras.

I have a ton of pink mums if you'd like!

Edit: I also have more red + white mums than I can deal with.... I can give you 5x red, 5x white, and 5x pink for igb?

I have a ton of the regular colors I can give you, and pink and purple hybrid mums if you’d be interested in those. I’m looking for some other hybrids or cherry blossom recipes if you have extras.
just getting the regular colors would be way more than enough <3 i don't have any extra of the cherry blossom recipes, but i do have hybrids! i have a bunch of blue/pink/orange hyacinths, orange cosmos, blue pansies, black and pink tulips. i also have some other hybrids (mostly pinks), but only one or two of them right now.
Post automatically merged:

I have a ton of pink mums if you'd like!

Edit: I also have more red + white mums than I can deal with.... I can give you 5x red, 5x white, and 5x pink for igb?
that would be awesome! how much igb would you want? :0

Back