• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

In need of a town to visit

fatmasterson

Bug Catcher Girl
Bells
Switch
5762-4464-7021
Purple Candy
Red Candy
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (382) +
I just restarted one of my towns and I was wondering if I could pop over to a town with a net for sale as well as a salon I could use.
Let me know if you can help out.........most of my friend don't play anymore. lol

I've got my shop fully upgraded as well. Feel free to stop by if you'd like! It's set in December right now, but if you're looking for fall items I can go back a bit.

That would be the most awesome of sauces.
I'm tired of my hair and every insect mocking me. lol

Gotcha added though.

Add me and visit my town 4 bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got my shop fully upgraded as well. Feel free to stop by if you'd like! It's set in December right now, but if you're looking for fall items I can go back a bit.

My freind code is 444212048671

Oh that's so sweet! I might take you up on that offer later but right now I'm just trying to nab the essentials. ovo

Back